Holocaust denier given suspended sentence

To describe the Holocaust as "so called" is hate

The facts are simply unimpeachable. You can debate it, you can't say it did not happen in the scale it happened.

again, that's easy to say if your cities were never devastated by fascists like the British were.

Watching the rise of hate groups in this country, including now having access to the White House, I'm not sure if our devotion to a foolish consistency is a great idea.

The constitution is not a suicide pact.

I see your point, kind of. What if we Americans were by law forbidden from denying 9/11 or Antietam or Midway?

While I respect your position I am certain my grandfather would agree he fought for all our rights to freely discuss any and all topics.
You are able to discuss the Holocaust in the UK. You are not allowed to spread hatred.

This is a lefties idea of freedom.

You are allowed to discuss the issue. As long as you agree with me.

Otherwise, JAIL!!!

And make no mistake about it.

If Minority Majority gives dems the One Party State they want, this will be happening here.
The nazi slag in the OP has not been jailed. Read the thread.

Your words from the OP.

"I think some time behind bars might have done the nazi slag some good."

And the irony of you complaining about someone being a "nazi slag" when you want to see them jailed for disagreeing with you?

It would be hilarious, if people like you were not A. in charge of your nation and B. wanting to be in charge here.
She should have been.Put her in the cell next to Yaxley Lennon.

I see your point, kind of. What if we Americans were by law forbidden from denying 9/11 or Antietam or Midway?

While I respect your position I am certain my grandfather would agree he fought for all our rights to freely discuss any and all topics.
You are able to discuss the Holocaust in the UK. You are not allowed to spread hatred.

Otherwise, JAIL!!!

If Minority Majority gives dems the One Party State they want, this will be happening here.
The nazi slag in the OP has not been jailed. Read the thread.

Your words from the OP.

"I think some time behind bars might have done the nazi slag some good."

And the irony of you complaining about someone being a "nazi slag" when you want to see them jailed for disagreeing with you?

It would be hilarious, if people like you were not A. in charge of your nation and B. wanting to be in charge here.
She should have been.Put her in the cell next to Yaxley Lennon.

So, you prove my point. I don't know why you bothered pushing back on it. You are pretty open about your desire to jail your political enemies.

Otherwise, JAIL!!!

I think we should have libel laws that if such denials cannot be proven in court that financial liability should be awarded to various Holocaust recognition centers.
So basically you are anti-free speech and spit on the 1st Amendment. Why am I not surprised? ... :cool:
So basically you spit on libel laws that punish deliberate liars. You are not interested in free speech, only killing Jews.

So basically you spit on libel laws that punish deliberate liars. You are not interested in free speech, only killing Jews.
Doubting certain parts of the official Holocaust story has nothing to do with wishing harm to other people.

And having a different perspective on a decades old alleged historical event isn't lying.

People should be free to believe or disbelieve anything they want without fear of legal ramifications. .... :cool:

Holocaust denier who wrote antisemitic songs calling gas chambers 'a proven hoax' spared jail

I think some time behind bars might have done the nazi slag some good.

Once again, the British remind us Americans why we kicked them out of our country more than two centuries ago.

Civilized societies don't throw people in prison merely for holding and expressing unpopular opinions or beliefs.
Its a bit more than "unpopular". Why do you use weasel words to excuse wickedness ?
Why do you find it necessary to jail people because of...words?

Civilized societies don't throw people in prison merely for holding and expressing unpopular opinions or beliefs.
Its a bit more than "unpopular". Why do you use weasel words to excuse wickedness ?

No “weasel words”[ needed or relevant. What is happening here is very simple and obvious. The right to believe what one will, and to appropriately express one's beliefs—no matter how disagreeable someone else may find those beliefs—is one of the most essential and basic of all human rights.

That your nation would so brutally stomp on this right, and that you would defend this abuse, only goes to show how depraved you, as an individual, and as a nation, are.

This is exactly the sort of crap against which my ancestors were rebelling when we went to war in 1776.

Tragically, your nation has not yet reached the level of advancement and civilization that we were at two hundred years ago.
The last time that we let fascism go unchallenged it ended badly. It was in all the papers.

Yes it did end badly.

For the Fascists.

It was in all the papers.

Doubting certain parts of the official Holocaust story has nothing to do with wishing harm to other people.

And having a different perspective on a decades old alleged historical event isn't lying.

People should be free to believe or disbelieve anything they want without fear of legal ramifications. .... :cool:
The result of denying the proven truth of the Holocaust victimizes the victims and their descendents.

Nazis don't get to have acceptable "different" perspectives.

You can believe anything you want without fear. Running your mouth deliberately and lying about the Holocaust should come with a price.

Last edited:
Academic scholars have been free for decades to discuss historical events such as 'The fall of Rome' or 'Custer's Last Stand' and write books and debate everything that allegedly took place.

But if a scholar says or writes anything that deviates from the 'official' Holocaust story. Their career will be over and their university position will be stripped away. Plus they could be arrested and even sent to prison in several European countries.

Once again, what are the authorities trying to hide when it comes to the so called Holocaust? ... :cool:
Holocaust denial is wickedness. It happened so why deny it ? Unless you are planning another one.
Because much like wickedness; the Devil is in the details...
Here is the detail.
“Chabloz is a remorseless and repulsive antisemite who has spent years obsessively inciting others to hate Jews, principally by claiming that the Holocaust was a hoax perpetrated by Jews to defraud the world,”
As Tommy Tainant is remorseless and repulsive who has spent his time on this board inciting others to hate Republicans, Conservatives and those he disagrees with principally by claiming they are Nazis who,if not stopped, will fire the ovens and murder people by the millions.

Holocaust denier who wrote antisemitic songs calling gas chambers 'a proven hoax' spared jail

Once again, the British remind us Americans why we kicked them out of our country more than two centuries ago.

Why do you rush to defend holocaust deniers ? Is there something you want to tell us ?

Why do you rush to defend holocaust deniers ? Is there something you want to tell us ?
I don't rush to defend Holocaust deniers.

I will rush to defend freedom of speech, no matter how much you or I find it reprehensible.

Is there something you want me to tell you?

Are you insinuating I may be a closet Nazi and deny the holocaust occurred?

I enlisted in the Military to ensure that the slaughter of millions never happens again on this planet.

I resent the use of the word Nazi against anyone because you disagree with what they say.

You assholes throw that word around, accusing Republicans and Conservatives that I found it necessary to align myself in their defense.

The hatred you show towards Americans should earn you a stiff prison sentence, no?

Forum List

Back