Holocaust denier given suspended sentence

What your country is doing to basic human rights involving freedoms of thought and expression is happening now. None of the evils of the past excuse the evils in which your country is now openly engaging.

Bob, who belongs to a cult (Mormonism) whose holy books claim dark skin is a curse from God, is all upset the UK is doing something about hate groups.

Color me shocked.

I think the hubby little poof has hit upon the plan that will save Britain. Jail all the antisemites!

Of course, the influx of 3.5 million muslims into British penal institutions might be difficult at first, one cannot deny that it would solve a lot of problems.

Um... Most Muslims are "Semites". so how could they be "anti-Semite"? They are probably more "Semitic" than the Europeans who stole Palestine because they share a bastardized version of the religion of the people who lived their 2000 years ago.

Your abject bigotry and your absurd lies about my religion are not relevant to the topic of this thread.

Says the guy whose cult didn't let black people be part of the priesthood until 1978.

Sweet Evil Jesus who never set foot in America, dude, Strom Thrumond had black staff members by 1978.

So I can see why you'd be worried that the UK is cracking down on hate cults.

There has been a large number of Muslims in UK before 1900 and since.

what
Whatever, guy... my dad saw what he saw... the Nazis really did try to exterminate the Jews....
now, I'm sorry that this has been used for a rationalization for Zionism, but pretending it didn't happen isn't helpful at all.
Again, I agree that many Jews and others did suffer and lost their lives while detained at the camps. And yes, what your father saw while liberating the camp was horrendous.

I just question certain details of the 'official' government narrative. ... :cool:

fortunately we live in the USA -----and not some shariah shit hole

Bob, who belongs to a cult (Mormonism) whose holy books claim dark skin is a curse from God, is all upset the UK is doing something about hate groups.

Color me shocked.

Says the guy whose cult didn't let black people be part of the priesthood until 1978.

Sweet Evil Jesus who never set foot in America, dude, Strom Thrumond had black staff members by 1978.

So I can see why you'd be worried that the UK is cracking down on hate cults.

I suppose the irony is completely lost on you, that while bleating about “hate cults”, you are engaging in exactly the sort of hateful bigotry and lying that would define such a “hate cult”. You are showing yourself to be exactly that which you claim to be condemning.

I suppose the irony is completely lost on you, that while bleating about “hate cults”, you are engaging in exactly the sort of hateful bigotry and lying that would define such a “hate cult”. You are showing yourself to be exactly that which you claim to be condemning.

Um, no, guy.

You see, the main reason I hate Mormonism is because it's a racist cult started by a kiddie-diddling con man. (Joseph Smith was a lot worse than Roman Polanski!)

Joseph Smith was convicted of fraud in multiple states before they got fed up and just shot him.

He married 34 women, some of them as young as 14.

And he wrote some crazy nonsense about blacks being cursed with dark skin because of Ham and the Lamanites being cursed with dark skin because they killed off the Nephites.

But I'm pretty harsh on all religion, all of which is a pack of lies.

Mormonism is just more blatant in the lying... and you clowns keep falling for it.

Holocaust denier who wrote antisemitic songs calling gas chambers 'a proven hoax' spared jail

I think some time behind bars might have done the nazi slag some good.

I also believe that expression of belief should never be criminalized. Read Gulag Archipelago sometime for further understanding of what suppression of speech and thus thought can lead to. Regardless of historical period or event every human should be free to investigate, question, expound. My grandfather who served with the 508th P.I.R. 1941-49 also participated in liberation of a concentration camp. A truck driver buddy of his was assigned to grave registration duty and described to me and others his memories of the places. The stories of both men will endure as living history long into the future. I'll pass them down. Nevertheless, some basic human rights must never be limited by law or edict.

I also believe that expression of belief should never be criminalized. Read Gulag Archipelago sometime for further understanding of what suppression of speech and thus thought can lead to. Regardless of historical period or event every human should be free to investigate, question, expound. My grandfather who served with the 508th P.I.R. 1941-49 also participated in liberation of a concentration camp. A truck driver buddy of his was assigned to grave registration duty and described to me and others his memories of the places. The stories of both men will endure as living history long into the future. I'll pass them down. Nevertheless, some basic human rights must never be limited by law or edict.

again, that's easy to say if your cities were never devastated by fascists like the British were.

Watching the rise of hate groups in this country, including now having access to the White House, I'm not sure if our devotion to a foolish consistency is a great idea.

The constitution is not a suicide pact.

Lincoln disagrees...

again, that's easy to say if your cities were never devastated by fascists like the British were.

Watching the rise of hate groups in this country, including now having access to the White House, I'm not sure if our devotion to a foolish consistency is a great idea.

I see your point, kind of. What if we Americans were by law forbidden from denying 9/11 or Antietam or Midway?

While I respect your position I am certain my grandfather would agree he fought for all our rights to freely discuss any and all topics.

I see your point, kind of. What if we Americans were by law forbidden from denying 9/11 or Antietam or Midway?

While I respect your position I am certain my grandfather would agree he fought for all our rights to freely discuss any and all topics.
You are able to discuss the Holocaust in the UK. You are not allowed to spread hatred.

My family who participated in WWII, with one KIA and three WIA, would disagree about the holocaust, night_son.

The evil was so horrorific that it is a crime against humanity to deny it.

You are able to discuss the Holocaust in the UK. You are not allowed to spread hatred.

This is a lefties idea of freedom.

You are allowed to discuss the issue. As long as you agree with me.

Otherwise, JAIL!!!

And make no mistake about it.

If Minority Majority gives dems the One Party State they want, this will be happening here.

Otherwise, JAIL!!!

If Minority Majority gives dems the One Party State they want, this will be happening here.
The nazi slag in the OP has not been jailed. Read the thread.

Otherwise, JAIL!!!

The nazi slag in the OP has not been jailed. Read the thread.

Your words from the OP.

"I think some time behind bars might have done the nazi slag some good."

And the irony of you complaining about someone being a "nazi slag" when you want to see them jailed for disagreeing with you?

It would be hilarious, if people like you were not A. in charge of your nation and B. wanting to be in charge here.

The evil was so horrorific that it is a crime against humanity to deny it.
The real crime against humanity is not being allow to discuss the so called Holocaust.

Which makes one wonder, what are the authorities trying to hide? ... :dunno:

Maybe it was just the first anti-Free Speech law. Legalize and justify the concept of censor ship to be expanded later, and misused as needed.

Forum List

Back