Hmmm. So...doesn't EVERY American get second-hand white privilege since US is world's superpower??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hmmmm. Saw a CNN article talking about "black privilege" vs "white privilege". Google it. This isn't about that. But it got me thinking.....

Don't all non-white Americans....need to check their privilege for being members of the world's most powerful, rich nation...which was built mostly by greedy powerful whites???

Where else could Jay Z be a near billionaire....for singing?
Where else could LeBron James be a near billionaire for playing a ball game?

Where else could "poor" minorities have abundant food, TV, cars, air conditioning, free education, etc etc??

Where else can poor minorities live without fear of invasion or pandemic disease?

Sorry folks. The very same people who bitch about "white privilege".....are benefitting from immense second-hand white privilege! Just like second-hand smoking.

The global superpower built by these wicked evil greedy whites....has provide opportunity and lifestyle for minorities that are the envy of 99% of the rest of the world.

Non-white Americans.....you need to check your second-hand privilege!!

Hmmmm. Saw a CNN article talking about "black privilege" vs "white privilege". Google it. This isn't about that. But it got me thinking.....

Don't all non-white Americans....need to check their privilege for being members of the world's most powerful, rich nation...which was built mostly by greedy powerful whites???

Where else could "poor" minorities have abundant food, TV, cars, air conditioning, free education, etc etc??

Where else can poor minorities live without fear of invasion or pandemic disease?

Sorry folks. The very same people who bitch about "white privilege".....are benefitting from immense second-hand white privilege! Just like second-hand smoking.

The global superpower built by these wicked evil greedy whites....has provide opportunity and lifestyle for minorities that are the envy of 99% of the rest of the world.

Are you saying that you haven't seen the long lines of people turning in their EBT cards and Obamaphones?

upload_2016-4-3_22-8-58.png

Seriously. How is it that poor black folks in America can become millionaires, near billionaires....for such non essential endeavors like singing, playing a sport, acting in a movie, selling clothing like FUBU or other brands?? And if a person fails in life....can STILL live a life that is better than 99% of all humans???

The white system that built American power enabled all this. The powerful military....causes us no threats. Our economy has flooded our nation with massive amounts of wealth that enables this. Our farmers have poured excesses of food into our nation. Out systems of business and production have given us material possessions and indulgences that most of the world can hardly fathom.

The system of white power that the left demonizes.....has provided a canvas in this nation that ANY minority can use to rise to a lifestyle that is the envy of the world.

You brats whining about white privilege need to CHECK YOUR OWN second hand privilege due to all the benefits you get from living in the superpower all those evil whites built.

So......every time I hear some fucking moron who lives in America accusing someone of having white privilege...I'm demanding they acknowledge and check their own second-hand white privilege and American privilege.

So......every time I hear some fucking moron who lives in America accusing someone of having white privilege...I'm demanding they acknowledge and check their own second-hand white privilege and American privilege.

Why are you so hung up on race?

Because it's being shoved in our faces every damn second by the left, and we were called cowards by Holder for not having the "race talk".

So I'm fucking having it and throwing it right back at them. Relentlessly at times..

They want to give us a lecture on race. They're gonna get a two way debate on it. At least from me.

Because it's being shoved in our faces every damn second by the left, and we were called cowards by Holder for not having the "race talk".

So I'm fucking having it and throwing it right back at them. Relentlessly at times..

They want to give us a lecture on race. They're gonna get a two way debate on it. At least from me.

Holder isn't AG anymore and he isn't reading this Web site. Every thread you create is about race. Fucking get over it already. I'm half white too and you don't see my constantly whining.

Holder isn't AG anymore and he isn't reading this Web site. Every thread you create is about race. Fucking get over it already. I'm half white too and you don't see my constantly whining.

Get over it?? How...when the left is on a tirade about race all day every day?? I was over it and had been "over it" for 20 years until the entire American left decided that race would be brought up constantly now. The media...constantly bringing race into issues that 10 years ago...it wasn't part of the story.

I point out hypocrisy and stupidity in the left...whatever their topic of the year may be. In 2016 it's race. So...I'm throwing it back.

If you don't like it...you are free to not click on my threads.

When Whites Just Don’t Get It, Part 6

LET’S start with a quiz. When researchers sent young whites and blacks out to interview for low-wage jobs in New York City armed with equivalent résumés, the result was:

A) Whites and blacks were hired at similar rates.

B) Blacks had a modest edge because of affirmative action.

C) Whites were twice as likely to get callbacks.

The answer is C, and a black applicant with a clean criminal record did no better than a white applicant who was said to have just been released from 18 months in prison.

Get over it?? How...when the left is on a tirade about race all day every day?? I was over it and had been "over it" for 20 years until the entire American left decided that race would be brought up constantly now. The media...constantly bringing race into issues that 10 years ago...it wasn't part of the story.

I point out hypocrisy and stupidity in the left...whatever their topic of the year may be. In 2016 it's race. So...I'm throwing it back.

B, this is not a Leftish issue. It angers the hell out of me, when people like you and those on the right, want the world to just allow you your racist activities and not say a damn thing about it, or else??? I mean what effin planet do you people like on? Of course you and your kind are "over" it, we'd all like to be over it, unfortunately, racist white cops and people like Trump won't allow "us" to get over it.

B, this is not a Leftish issue. It angers the hell out of me, when people like you and those on the right, want the world to just allow you your racist activities and not say a damn thing about it, or else??? I mean what effin planet do you people like on? Of course you and your kind are "over" it, we'd all like to be over it, unfortunately, racist white cops and people like Trump won't allow "us" to get over it.

Cops arrest and shoot far more whites than blacks. BlackLivesMatter is a huge lie.

SECOND.....you said you are a retired Navy member. Thank you for your service first of all. And yes...you had second hand white privilege by being able to have a great career in the world's most powerful military built by white men in America over the past 225 years. Pay. Benefits. Retirement. All thanks to the effects of the white American empire that was built.

Second hand white privilege. Check your privilege tigerred59.

LET’S start with a quiz. When researchers sent young whites and blacks out to interview for low-wage jobs in New York City armed with equivalent résumés, the result was:

The answer is C, and a black applicant with a clean criminal record did no better than a white applicant who was said to have just been released from 18 months in prison.

Interview skills? Dress?

OR COULD IT BE....that many employers have had bad experiences with past black employees being rude, late, insubordinate and overall poor quality employees...so they have a subconscious bias???

Cops arrest and shoot far more whites than blacks. BlackLivesMatter is a huge lie.

SECOND.....you said you are a retired Navy member. Thank you for your service first of all. And yes...you had second hand white privilege by being able to have a great career in the world's most powerful military built by white men in America over the past 225 years. Pay. Benefits. Retirement. All thanks to the effects of the white American empire that was built.

Second hand white privilege. Check your privilege tigerred59.
Dude, if you and your kind think that BLM has given you reason to go on this Trump love fest, this anti nigga wave, than have at it. BLM has nothing to do with the number of nigga's killed by cops or whites killed by cops for that matter, what the movement is about....PAY ATTENTION....IS THAT UNARMED BLACKS WHO ARE SYSTEMATICALLY MURDERED BY COPS, THEIR FAMILIES RECIEVE NO MOTHERFUCKIN JUSTICE. If a cop kills a redneck, you can bet your ass, 9 times out of 19, that red mf' was either armed or aggressive and deserving of a damned bullet, if that. BLM is saying we don't get that chance, a nigga selling cigs being choked to death, a nigga reaching for a wallet, 6 bullets and on and on and on and on....now if you and your kind can't comprehend that reality, than the conversation ends and your brain remains incased in concrete, unpenatrial.

Interview skills? Dress?

OR COULD IT BE....that many employers have had bad experiences with past black employees being rude, late, insubordinate and overall poor quality employees...so they have a subconscious bias???

One more time, B, this trying to rationalize facts ain't holding water...you need to read the intire NY times article. These are documented facts..something you neo nuts can not comprehend. I'm not whining about it, I'm just telling you facts. Oh and just for the record, I've worked in all areas of jobs and white people get the bad raps of having the fuckin attitudes of superiority and a lot of employers hate that. I hear that all the time, they don't like hiring w/mf's cause yaw act like yaw know every gotdamn thing, that's my reality.

Now that he isn't AG anymore. . . how do we know he isn't sitting around reading this forum?

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back