Hmmm. So...doesn't EVERY American get second-hand white privilege since US is world's superpower??

Blacks who accuse people of white privileges should look to Appalachia.
Yes, and those fools vote the GOP ticket over and over and over and yet their plight hasn't changed since Doo and Lorretta Lynn left...so what does that tell ya?

Yes, and those fools vote the GOP ticket over and over and over and yet their plight hasn't changed since Doo and Lorretta Lynn left...so what does that tell ya?

So poor Appalachian whites vote GOP yet remain poor.
And poor urban blacks vote Dem yet remain poor.

Hmmmm.

Can we conclude that if you're poor....ONLY YOU can change it and no government handout or program will???

B, this is not a Leftish issue. It angers the hell out of me, when people like you and those on the right, want the world to just allow you your racist activities and not say a damn thing about it, or else??? I mean what effin planet do you people like on? Of course you and your kind are "over" it, we'd all like to be over it, unfortunately, racist white cops and people like Trump won't allow "us" to get over it.

Cops arrest and shoot far more whites than blacks. BlackLivesMatter is a huge lie.

SECOND.....you said you are a retired Navy member. Thank you for your service first of all. And yes...you had second hand white privilege by being able to have a great career in the world's most powerful military built by white men in America over the past 225 years. Pay. Benefits. Retirement. All thanks to the effects of the white American empire that was built.

Second hand white privilege. Check your privilege tigerred59.
Dude, if you and your kind think that BLM has given you reason to go on this Trump love fest, this anti nigga wave, than have at it. BLM has nothing to do with the number of nigga's killed by cops or whites killed by cops for that matter, what the movement is about....PAY ATTENTION....IS THAT UNARMED BLACKS WHO ARE SYSTEMATICALLY MURDERED BY COPS, THEIR FAMILIES RECIEVE NO MOTHERFUCKIN JUSTICE. If a cop kills a redneck, you can bet your ass, 9 times out of 19, that red mf' was either armed or aggressive and deserving of a damned bullet, if that. BLM is saying we don't get that chance, a nigga selling cigs being choked to death, a nigga reaching for a wallet, 6 bullets and on and on and on and on....now if you and your kind can't comprehend that reality, than the conversation ends and your brain remains incased in concrete, unpenatrial.

Your grammar is obviously horrible. Yet you use words like "systematic" which you heard others use but don't know the actual meaning of.

You say cops "systematically" murder blacks. Ok. 35 million black folks in America. How many would cops need to unjustly shoot to consider it "systematic"???? Hitler "systematically" murdered jews. Millions of them per year.

American cops unjustly kill about what.....10 black men a year?? 20 tops??

It's such a statistically rare event it's hardly even worth discussion.

It's certainly not "systematic".....but you keep using those big words you hear white liberals throw around that truly aren't accurate.

1 unarmed black murdered unjustly by a cop is 1 too many and until this happens on a systematic bases to whites, people like you are ignored and put on a systematic hold...now put that in your pipe B and smoke it.

Um...more whites are killed by cops than blacks. So...um...Ok. What you said "until it happens" is happening.

Stop using big words that are above your vocabulary. It makes you look silly.
Everything about you, B is silly. From your comments to your inability to see beyond your racist persona. Only a billygoat could like a guy like you, just sayin

Cops arrest and shoot far more whites than blacks. BlackLivesMatter is a huge lie.

SECOND.....you said you are a retired Navy member. Thank you for your service first of all. And yes...you had second hand white privilege by being able to have a great career in the world's most powerful military built by white men in America over the past 225 years. Pay. Benefits. Retirement. All thanks to the effects of the white American empire that was built.

Second hand white privilege. Check your privilege tigerred59.
Dude, if you and your kind think that BLM has given you reason to go on this Trump love fest, this anti nigga wave, than have at it. BLM has nothing to do with the number of nigga's killed by cops or whites killed by cops for that matter, what the movement is about....PAY ATTENTION....IS THAT UNARMED BLACKS WHO ARE SYSTEMATICALLY MURDERED BY COPS, THEIR FAMILIES RECIEVE NO MOTHERFUCKIN JUSTICE. If a cop kills a redneck, you can bet your ass, 9 times out of 19, that red mf' was either armed or aggressive and deserving of a damned bullet, if that. BLM is saying we don't get that chance, a nigga selling cigs being choked to death, a nigga reaching for a wallet, 6 bullets and on and on and on and on....now if you and your kind can't comprehend that reality, than the conversation ends and your brain remains incased in concrete, unpenatrial.

Your grammar is obviously horrible. Yet you use words like "systematic" which you heard others use but don't know the actual meaning of.

You say cops "systematically" murder blacks. Ok. 35 million black folks in America. How many would cops need to unjustly shoot to consider it "systematic"???? Hitler "systematically" murdered jews. Millions of them per year.

It's certainly not "systematic".....but you keep using those big words you hear white liberals throw around that truly aren't accurate.

1 unarmed black murdered unjustly by a cop is 1 too many and until this happens on a systematic bases to whites, people like you are ignored and put on a systematic hold...now put that in your pipe B and smoke it.

Um...more whites are killed by cops than blacks. So...um...Ok. What you said "until it happens" is happening.

Everything about you, B is silly. From your comments to your inability to see beyond your racist persona. Only a billygoat could like a guy like you, just sayin

So in other words....cant refute my point. Got it.

Hmmmm.

Can we conclude that if you're poor....ONLY YOU can change it and no government handout or program will???

First off, I want you to pay attention to this....democrats have absolutely nothing to do with income inequality that blacks experience in the work force and that's what we're talking about here. Democrats have nothing to do with white employers hiring practices nor their bias when choosing whites over equally qualified blacks. So comparing poor white trash ie those fools that stay in an area blight of jobs and opportunities to blacks who are systematically shown bias in their every day lives is like comparing apple to oranges and just for the record, democrats have done more for minorities in this country than all GOP leaders since the boat ride of 1776....and I'm talking just the last damned century.

So in other words....cant refute my point. Got it.
I have addressed your point a few comments ago, but typical GOP nut case, can't comprehend anything that is factual and true...next?

So......every time I hear some fucking moron who lives in America accusing someone of having white privilege...I'm demanding they acknowledge and check their own second-hand white privilege and American privilege.

Why are you so hung up on race?

Because it's being shoved in our faces every damn second by the left, and we were called cowards by Holder for not having the "race talk".

So I'm fucking having it and throwing it right back at them. Relentlessly at times..

They want to give us a lecture on race. They're gonna get a two way debate on it. At least from me.

Holder isn't AG anymore and he isn't reading this Web site. Every thread you create is about race. Fucking get over it already. I'm half white too and you don't see my constantly whining.

But you see, its not his fault. Other people are compelling him to create race threads every day...all the time.

Compelling me to? More like motivating me to do it. You idiots in 2008 went on a racial jihad to make Americans...most of whom had moved on from race....have to hear your racial whining 24/7.

Well....didn't expect us to throw it back at ya huh? You idiots thought we would all sit silently and take your lectures and outbursts. Wrong.

And you nuts thought that killing unarmed blacks was gonna go unnoticed as business as usual....WRONG!!

Hmmmm.

First off, I want you to pay attention to this....democrats have absolutely nothing to do with income inequality that blacks experience in the work force and that's what we're talking about here. Democrats have nothing to do with white employers hiring practices nor their bias when choosing whites over equally qualified blacks. So comparing poor white trash ie those fools that stay in an area blight of jobs and opportunities to blacks who are systematically shown bias in their every day lives is like comparing apple to oranges and just for the record, democrats have done more for minorities in this country than all GOP leaders since the boat ride of 1776....and I'm talking just the last damned century.

Oh my god this is gonna be so fun......

So Tigerred59. You say Democrats have done more for black folks since the "boat ride" of 1776 than all of the GOP huh?? Read:

Republicans freed the slaves
Democrats founded the KKK
Republicans passed Civil Rights
Democrats raised the Confederate Flags in the South in the 60s
Democrats passed Jim Crowe laws
Democrats said "We'll have every ni**er voting Democrats..." (Google it)

**What "boat ride of 1776"???

So.....tell us again how great the Democrat Party has been for blacks???

Forum List

Back