Is China racist?

I don't think I would call the CCP 'Racist'. They are the ultimate Statists and as such look to exploit any people, country or company where they can gain something. If you speak out against the CCP you will be tracked down, imprisoned, forced to do slave labor and possibly executed and harvested for useful organs.
Chinese are most certainly racists. I dated a Chinese girl in high school and her dad absolutely hated me for dating her. Her brothers would translate the curses and insults thrown by him at me behind his back. The dad was horrified that his daughter was dating a white guy. I guess she was rebellious because she dated a black guy who he viewed as even lower and eventually married a Latino who wasn’t much better.

While America squandered it's wealth the last couple of decades building huge military bases in foreign countries and kicking open the front door of poor farmer's shacks looking for terrorists.
China has been scouring the 3rd world for natural resources, securing long term mining leases with the governments, and building schools, hospitals, paving roads for the people. ... :cool:
Mining leases that are worthless as soon as the next coup happens. Europeans and Americans have learned the hard way to do everything short term and maximize profits in as short a period as possible before the new government nationalizes their investments. The Chinese will learn the same lesson unless they are willing to spend billions every year on military garrisons that will bleed Chinese blood like ulcers.

Forum List

Back