What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is China racist?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I assume that some Chinese guys will be marrying African women.
they already are since there is a shortage of chinese women on the mainland due to the one child policy

OP
AMart

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score
they already are since there is a shortage of chinese women on the mainland due to the one child policy
In order to get a Chinese wife those men that go to Africa got to make some $$$ to attract a woman back home and bring her to X country. Some do marry local women and sometimes strictly for residency.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In order to get a Chinese wife those men that go to Africa got to make some $$$ to attract a woman back home and bring her to X country. Some do marry local women and sometimes strictly for residency.
Their african wives will not be very welcome back in mainland china

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just read that China now encourages women to have three children.
If the first child is a girl they may have a second

But 3 will be unusual unless the CCP impregnates women against their will

longly

VIP Member
Reaction score
You'd probably be hard pressed to find a single Negro living in that ...country.

Wrong.
.002 % lol

China has so many people that we could send all the black folks there, and they'd still only be .0025%

:laughing0301:

That'll be changing in the next 30-40 years as well.
No it won't. China does not let in anyone especially niggas.

Wrong. Racist, stupid, and wrong. On top of that, completely missing the point.

Not completely wrong. They just call them "uggers" in China.

Say wha...?

Uggers. I think the correct spelling is Uighurs, though. They're China's equivalent of our 19th century n*gg*rs. They pick cotton and do slave work. Except they're Muslims, so good luck with that shit.

Where the hell have you been, son? :laughing0301:

And they are Caucasians, but I don’t think they will be around much longer. In three or four more generations, that might be all it takes to wipe out their language, religion, and appearance. Many of them now look like Han. I wonder how much of a contribution those Han uncles that are required to live with Uighurs families are making to the change.

Know a lot of Uighurs, do ya?
No, I have never met a Uighur, but what difference does that make. It doesn't change anything; the communist Chinese government is still persecuting them. And they are still due for genetic extermination. Perhaps you refer to their race; some people refer to all the people of central Asia as people of color. They are people of color. That would be the same color as most of the indigenous people of Europe.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List