HIV Positive Man Rapes 12 year old

You're sick. Just sick
read the facts you creepy old hag

I bet you too have this happening quite often in the area you live in. It would explain why you could make such exceptions for Mr. Trump's history of sexual abuse.

Donovan Scott Sheppard, 39, got into a fight at a bar in Moore on January 13th and was taken home by a woman who lived with him, the affidavit states.

It reports that a young girl was asleep in another room of the house at the time of the incident. The woman awoke to find Donovan sexually assaulting the girl in her room, per the affidavit.

It states that when police arrived they found the woman holding Donovan at gunpoint.

The affidavit states Donovan told officials he was HIV positive.

Police reportedly interviewed the young girl who said this wasn’t the first time. She told police that Donovan had sexually assaulted her several times before.

According to officials, one event was even said to have happened on her birthday.

read the facts you creepy old hag

I bet you too have this happening quite often in the area you live in. It would explain why you could make such exceptions for Mr. Trump's history of sexual abuse.

Donovan Scott Sheppard, 39, got into a fight at a bar in Moore on January 13th and was taken home by a woman who lived with him, the affidavit states.

It reports that a young girl was asleep in another room of the house at the time of the incident. The woman awoke to find Donovan sexually assaulting the girl in her room, per the affidavit.

It states that when police arrived they found the woman holding Donovan at gunpoint.

The affidavit states Donovan told officials he was HIV positive.

Police reportedly interviewed the young girl who said this wasn’t the first time. She told police that Donovan had sexually assaulted her several times before.

According to officials, one event was even said to have happened on her birthday.

A 12 year old child cannot give consent. If you think so stay away from children

That's the classic pedo line, she wanted it. Stop

You really aren't helping yourself here...
Helping myself? :auiqs.jpg:

Donovan Scott Sheppard, 39, got into a fight at a bar in Moore on January 13th and was taken home by a woman who lived with him (The mother), the affidavit states.

Sheppard was arrested and sent to Cleveland County Jail. He faces several charges including:
  • Lewd Molestation – Felony
  • Rape by Instrumentation – Felony
  • Three charges of Rape, First Degree of a minor under 14 – Felony
  • Exposing others to AIDs – Felony
  • Pattern of Criminal Offenses – Felony
  • Lewd Molestation – Felony
Sheppard also has a bond, per records, of $500,000.

The mother should be charged with something, as this was an ongoing thing.

The fact that this piece of shit raped her more than once is hardly a defense. If she was unwilling it was rape. Victims of child abuse are often scared to report it. Partly because of threats made by their abuser. And partly because assholes like Procrusty will say she seduced him.

The fact that this piece of shit raped her more than once is hardly a defense. If she was unwilling it was rape. Victims of child abuse are often scared to report it. Partly because of threats made by their abuser. And partly because assholes like Procrusty will say she seduced him.
No one is defending the guy who fits into what I suspect is your area of America.

Some people just don't know when to shut the fuck up...

Not sure who you're arguing with here. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even if she were willing, it's still rape. The girl's mother should be charged with abuse. She had this monster around her child.

You people with the sick minds fantasize about young girls seducing older men? You really should be put down.

Not sure who you're arguing with here. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even if she were willing, it's still rape. The girl's mother should be charged with abuse. She had this monster around her child.

You people with the sick minds fantasize about young girls seducing older men? You really should be put down.

You're the creep who stated the child was having sex with the man. It's right there

You're the creep who stated the child was having sex with the man. It's right there
Nope. The police report did. The child said it happened on multiple occasions. Mom is partly responsible. It's rape. No defense. But facts matter. ANd if that woman shot that man, she'd be charged with the killing.

Try not to get too emotional, or is it that time of the month for the USMB cackle?

View attachment 893790

Touch my child or grandchild and the police are your only hope. No, I will not just shoot the bastard. I will take my time. It will hurt. A LOT.

you and GIGI voted FOR all of it. Revolving doors at the Jail, trannies teaching 2nd grade, cross dressers w/o underwear reading books in public school, no pants day on public transportation you two dumb black tounged farm Hogs. You own it…..yest you bark like a stray dog.

Fuck Fox! They're not getting my e-mail. Fucked up story though, from what I hear you tell of it...

Not since NOV 2020 and less of them before that every day after Obiden 1.0

people should shut them ALL off. Kill the maggots cash flow as they kill the country.

Forum List

Back