8-Yr Old Thug Held At Gunpoint - Libs Triggered

Yeah, and why can't you get it done in places like Sacramento, that are run 100% top to bottom by people just like you?
I don't live in Sacramento

However, I will always support the movement of reforming police and the courts when they fail to do right by their citizens

Only time you dic suckers want court reform is when they indict your cult leader......but that is par for the course when you are a pussy

Calling yourself a constitutional Conservative is a cowardly way to avoid answering the question

Which candidate is going to make this happen?

Or do you not want to admit that Conservatives are cowards who are still butt hurt they lost this fight 100 years ago?

How does it feel to be so pussy that the only time you can be honest is from an anonymous account on a random message board
I refuse to be a part of your demented fantasy world. Nobody has ever planned or desired to arrest future thugs before they become thugs. And I don't support 99.99% of the RINOs nor 100% of the dumbass Libtards.

This is why the kid should have at least been arrested first and sent to jail before the police admitted he was the wrong guy

Who knows, under some tough questioning, we could have found out about his other crimes

Republicans should campaign on a policy of pro-actively arresting 8 yr olds as long as those 8 yr olds are black
You may actually have a solution. Remove black children from fatherless homes. Do it before they become the next Michael Brown. Keep going. You are starting to make sense for a Colbert Report wannabe.

No worries,
As predicted...libs in lib cities are dying by degrees due to their love of insane policies and coddling those who want to do them in.

The problem would be self correcting if they didn't replicate so fast.

Thuggz Fans want to drive around in vehicles with the windows blacked out, they shouldn't whine when they get shot because of that as well.

It is not odd...it is genetic....99% of blacks are criminals and they become criminals as early as 4 years old...

So it makes sense that the cops assumed this 8 yr old was their suspect -- doesn't really matter if he matched the actual description, being 8 yrs old is criminal enough for their kind
Obvious troll is being obvious.

The disgrace is that black children commit violent crimes. 8 years old isn't even too young. A six year old shot his teacher.
Americas gun laws keep everyone safe. But it is a FACT that 4 year olds carry guns and kill their playmates.

Obviously some of this is justifiable but innocent people can get caught up in the collateral damage.

If only there was a country in the world that has a successful gun strategy. One that protects taxpayers at least.

However, I will always support the movement of reforming police and the courts when they fail to do right by their citizens
You're one of those idiots making police officers wear body cameras. Those stupid body cameras prevent them from doing their job.

Forum List

Back