HIV Positive Man Rapes 12 year old

Just search - 'creepy' by member Procrustes Stretched.

Called out some of you creepy people before. Your focus on certain subjects is downright creepy.

Yet you jump though hoops in order to defend the Creep-in-Chief, Mr. Trump.
This isn't political. You won't find an out there...

Just search - 'creepy' by member Procrustes Stretched.

Called out some of you creepy people before. Your focus on certain subjects is downright creepy.

Yet you jump though hoops in order to defend the Creep-in-Chief, Mr. Trump.

If you are going to continue to make the accusation, please show me where I have jumped thru any hoops to defend Trump. Or where I have defended him at all.

Your efforts to make this about Trump now is pathetic.

For someone who has no interest in these threads you have spent a lot of time derailling this one.
And I have no interest in the creepy threads. This is the one I am in. Try again. Now go spend some time with the kids that are a big part of your life. I'm not sure sure you are aware of how much time you spend on here that you will never get back, in order to spend time with these kids you claim are such a big part of your life. Spend less time here, and more real world time with your family. I'm sure you'll not regret it.

If you are going to continue to make the accusation, please show me where I have jumped thru any hoops to defend Trump. Or where I have defended him at all.

Your efforts to make this about Trump now is pathetic.
I am not trying to make it about Trump. Merely stating a glaring connection is all I've done. Let it go.

Mom catches him in the act and holds him at gun point until police arrive

She has more patience than me. The police would have arrived to find him air holed

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

If I say, "Cut his balls off", would you applaud me? I am quoting my own words and those very words got me permanently banned from "X" formerly known as Twitter. I got no warning and had never been cautioned about anything I've ever posted there so it was a sudden shock for me to be tossed off. So much for Elon Musk's freedom of speech.

And I have no interest in the creepy threads. This is the one I am in. Try again. Now go spend some time with the kids that are a big part of your life. I'm not sure sure you are aware of how much time you spend on here that you will never get back, in order to spend time with these kids you claim are such a big part of your life. Spend less time here, and more real world time with your family. I'm sure you'll not regret it.

I spend time with my kids and my grandkids. The time I spend here does not change that.

Spend more time with them. Hope it's not on some tablet of phone like w FaceTime. That's not quality.

My kids are 37, 38, and 40 years old. They live in other cities. About 3 hours to each of them. I see them at least once a month, if not more. And talk to them more than that.

Derailling the thread by pretending to care about my parenting is pathetic. Stick with the actual topic until you know what you are talking about.

Mom catches him in the act and holds him at gun point until police arrive

She has more patience than me. The police would have arrived to find him air holed

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

Thats where she fucked up. that garbage should have been carried out by a body bag

Forum List

Back