Hitler was a villain, but he also did good deeds

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
He liberated Western Ukraine (Lesser Poland) from occupation by Bolshevism. Western Ukrainians were purposefully exterminated by Jewish organizations such as the NKVD; before liberation, there were mass executions of political prisoners in Lvov.

In addition, Hitler had a plan to restore Turkestan, which had previously been destroyed by bloody empires.

In 1939, Hitler was in league with the murderous Jewish Bolsheviks, and they destroyed Poland together. However, in 1941 he turned his policy against Jewish Bolshevism.

I think that in the period from 1941 to 43, Hitler was controlled by positive forces from the USA, which continued the work of the Revolution and the Monroe Doctrine.

He liberated Western Ukraine (Lesser Poland) from occupation by Bolshevism. Western Ukrainians were purposefully exterminated by Jewish organizations such as the NKVD; before liberation, there were mass executions of political prisoners in Lvov.

In addition, Hitler had a plan to restore Turkestan, which had previously been destroyed by bloody empires.

I think that in the period from 1941 to 43, Hitler was controlled by positive forces from the USA, which continued the work of the Revolution and the Monroe Doctrine.
MAGAt rehabilitation of the NAZIs.

Just like there were ‘benefits’ to slavery.

In 1939, Hitler was in league with the murderous Jewish Bolsheviks, and they destroyed Poland together. However, in 1941 he turned his policy against Jewish Bolshevism.

Stalin has reputation of anti jewish policies.

It would be difficult to wrap my head around such a concept of "jewish bolshevism" could exist under such conditions.

Stalin has reputation of anti jewish policies.

It would be difficult to wrap my head around such a concept of "jewish bolshevism" could exist under such conditions.
The OP is extremely antisemitic. He started a slew of Jew-hating threads this morning, and they all ended up in Badlands.

In one of them, he said the Jews need to pay reparations to Russians for all the harm they caused them. He’s a paid antisemitic poster.

Yes, Hitler always wiped 3 times before finishing.
And he always washed his hands before leaving the men's room.

Ignore the OP. The thread is designed to upset Jews, especially in the face of an explosion of antisemitism.

And then promptly killed almost as many Ukrainians as the Marxists did you blithering idiot.

Hitler and FDR came into power at approximately the same time in history.. It's likely that FDR supported Hitler's "good deeds" during the 30's while the U.S. had it's own problems with the Great Depression.

Hitler and FDR came into power at approximately the same time in history.. It's likely that FDR supported Hitler's "good deeds" during the 30's while the U.S. had it's own problems with the Great Depression.
FDR had no problem sending a shipload of European Jews, having crossed the ocean and begging for entry, right back into Hitler’s waiting arms.

Vice versa. The 29 was the end of America's Roaring '20s era, totalitarian governments taking power all over the world. And the 41st was Hitler's turn in reverse. Perhaps Henry Ford had something to do with this.

The Prussian elites of the left wing of the NSDAP and Jewish Bolshevism were equally interested in the death of Poland, and the events of 1939 fit well into this concept. But in 1941 everything went differently...

Forum List

Back