History's verdict on Trump will be devastating

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • In response, Trump snapped at Alcindor to "be nice" and not "be threatening."
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
They day you ever come in contact with reality there will be snowball fights in hell.

Were you able to read any of his long posts? I have not. Does anyone know what he is trying to say? Any point beyond "orange man bad"?

Democrats can just can it. They have gone so far over the edge they don't even deserve a lifeline. They are using this virus as an excuse to attack the president. That's all it has become.

Rye, and others like him, that got maybe TWO sentences to get to the point, before I am done with them.

THey open with meaningless partisan pap, and they flushed their chance, down the crapper.

If someone with a stronger stomach can give me a bullet point (or two) summing up his actual point(s), I will be happy to address it.
Sorry, I couldn't read it all either.

I tried. I started with such good intentions.

But it is nothing but meaningless partisan drivel, And the first shit nugget I run into, I'm done. NO more.

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values....

Too bad you killed all your credibility with years of delusional ravings. Even if you had a point at this time, past experience has killed in me the ability to take you seriously enough to read such a wall of text.

You should have thought about this possibility, when you were presented with say, an opportunity to call the President a "nazi" or a supreme court justice a "gang rapists". And you jumped on it, like a starving dog on a bone.

You took the base level of respect you had, as just a person, and destroyed it. YOu are a delusional troll whom, I'm not going to give a listen to, even if, you had a real point this time.

And that is all you.

Once again you lie, and that is why I've called you out as not being credible nor honest. I never used the word Nazi to define trump, I defined trumpism as both authoritarianism and neo fascist. (f)ascism has many faces, the ugliest face of fascism was in Germany under Hitler; Fascism (capital F) is used to solely to identify Italy under Mussolini.

Do some homework on the history of fascism, in Europe, Asia and the Americas.

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
Like when Pelosi and her ilk condemned Trump when he said he thought China was lying
Or drafted bills to stop the travel bans he was putting into effect
Or condemned him for not following WHO recommendations and over reacting

GO FUCK YOURSELF, PELOSI IS IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

Keepitreal??? Apparently your nom de plume is ironic, telling the messenger (me) to go fuck myself is not only childish, but it is an example of someone who cannot write an expository rebuttal, and/or knows s/he cannot defend trump, and resorts to personal attacks.

Examples in evidence:

Ya know. You really need to lay off the Ann Lanterns columns

Gee, you ought to open your eyes and ears:

President Donald Trump spent a portion of his daily coronavirus briefing on Sunday attacking White House reporters who asked objective questions about his past remarks about the coronavirus crisis.
Trump, who has always had a tense relationship with the news media, denied and attacked two different reporters who read a quote from the president back to him. He first went after PBS NewsHour’s Yamiche Alcindor ― a reporter who the president has regularly attacked as the pandemic continues.
Trump was way too kind to these reporters. They deserved a slap across the mouth so hard their teeth bleed.

Rhetorical violence is the last resort of fools, bullies and abject cowards.

Examples in evidence:

Ya know. You really need to lay off the Ann Lanterns columns

Gee, you ought to open your eyes and ears:

President Donald Trump spent a portion of his daily coronavirus briefing on Sunday attacking White House reporters who asked objective questions about his past remarks about the coronavirus crisis.
Trump, who has always had a tense relationship with the news media, denied and attacked two different reporters who read a quote from the president back to him. He first went after PBS NewsHour’s Yamiche Alcindor ― a reporter who the president has regularly attacked as the pandemic continues.
Trump was way too kind to these reporters. They deserved a slap across the mouth so hard their teeth bleed.

Rhetorical violence is the last resort of fools, bullies and abject cowards.

Examples in evidence:

Like when Pelosi and her ilk condemned Trump when he said he thought China was lying
Or drafted bills to stop the travel bans he was putting into effect
Or condemned him for not following WHO recommendations and over reacting

GO FUCK YOURSELF, PELOSI IS IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

Keepitreal??? Apparently your nom de plume is ironic, telling the messenger (me) to go fuck myself is not only childish, but it is an example of someone who cannot write an expository rebuttal, and/or knows s/he cannot defend trump, and resorts to personal attacks.
Irony

Too bad you killed all your credibility with years of delusional ravings. Even if you had a point at this time, past experience has killed in me the ability to take you seriously enough to read such a wall of text.

You should have thought about this possibility, when you were presented with say, an opportunity to call the President a "nazi" or a supreme court justice a "gang rapists". And you jumped on it, like a starving dog on a bone.

You took the base level of respect you had, as just a person, and destroyed it. YOu are a delusional troll whom, I'm not going to give a listen to, even if, you had a real point this time.

And that is all you.

Once again you lie, and that is why I've called you out as not being credible nor honest. I never used the word Nazi to define trump, I defined trumpism as both authoritarianism and neo fascist. (f)ascism has many faces, the ugliest face of fascism was in Germany under Hitler; Fascism (capital F) is used to solely to identify Italy under Mussolini.

I used that as an example of the insane levels of dishonesty you personally and you group (libs) have done that have robbed you (individual) and you (group) of any and ALL, credibility.

And thank you for immediately demonstrating my point, with your insane talk of "neo-fascism".

We have the largest trade deficits in recorded history. And are setting new ones, almost every year.

Wanting trade policy that serves American interests and American jobs in that setting is not "neo-fascism" but completely reasonable and normal policy. It could be argued as being "nationalism" but such a low level that only a liar or a madman would use it as "evidence" of "neo-fascism".

For one example.

And that is all you.

I used that as an example of the insane levels of dishonesty you personally and you group (libs) have done that have robbed you (individual) and you (group) of any and ALL, credibility.

And thank you for immediately demonstrating my point, with your insane talk of "neo-fascism".

We have the largest trade deficits in recorded history. And are setting new ones, almost every year.

Wanting trade policy that serves American interests and American jobs in that setting is not "neo-fascism" but completely reasonable and normal policy. It could be argued as being "nationalism" but such a low level that only a liar or a madman would use it as "evidence" of "neo-fascism".

For one example.

So sorry you can't accept reality. Keep on attacking those whose ideas and values are alien to your way of life, but don't sweat it, there have always been amoral people like you and most of them support trumpism too.

This link has nothing to do with trade, so your example of the trade wars is irrelevant.

Herein is another example of how poorly the Federal Government has become:

Examples in evidence:

Jake tapper? Liberal rag news, pbs? Lol. BTW, where is ukraine joe?

Herein is another example of how poorly the Federal Government has become:

Those prisoners put themselves there and this is in new york where cuomo is failing.

And still The President is in full political mode showing a lacking of a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of his actions:

NOTE: I don't expect any supporters of trump will read these links, reality and truth are superseded by their undying believe that The President is competent and serving in their well being.

Gey
YAWN.....zzzzzzzzzz

is it November yet? Trump needs another 4-years to fix more stuff in the DC swamp....
anymore fixings by the pos will send us deeper into the cesspool he's started
You are advised to stay in your mommy's basement until Trump leaves office in 2025.
Mommy's basement?? I'm posting from my condo in Ft Lauderdale facing the ocean Make sure you collect your gov't freebees

And that is all you.

For one example.

So sorry you can't accept reality. Keep on attacking those whose ideas and values are alien to your way of life, but don't sweat it, there have always been amoral people like you and most of them support trumpism too.

This link has nothing to do with trade, so your example of the trade wars is irrelevant.

Your claimed Trumpism as "neo-facism" and I pointed out one of it's prime points, and how it was not facist.

That is not me attacking ideas or values that are alien to mey way of life.

That is me standing up for my way of life.

Which it seems, offends you.

The reality is that the left intends to use this virus exactly as James Clyburn said, to restructure the nation to fit the leftist vision. Part of that is the abolishment of the family.

TDS = trump defense syndrome, and like many on this board, you are suffering from a severe case of it.
Our wonderful Pres.Trump is doing a magnificent job as our ruler and doesn't need defending by anyone. .. :thup:

Hmmm...then why are so many defending trump by attacking the messengers? Anyone who has not yet acknowledge to themselves that Donald Trump is a pathological liar is out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back