History's verdict on Trump will be devastating

The reality is that the left intends to use this virus exactly as James Clyburn said, to restructure the nation to fit the leftist vision. Part of that is the abolishment of the family.

Your many posts are ridiculous, and your comment in this ^^^ post (to abolish families) is ludicrous. Clyburn may or may not have stated what you claim, but it is not my reality, nor the reality of the many folks I know.

You and others use the left as a pejorative, and you have no clue what liberals or progressives stand for, and what that is, is support for equal rights and equal opportunities for all. Something you and other faux conservatives reject.

The reality is that the left intends to use this virus exactly as James Clyburn said, to restructure the nation to fit the leftist vision. Part of that is the abolishment of the family.

Your many posts are ridiculous, and your comment in this ^^^ post (to abolish families) is ludicrous. Clyburn may or may not have stated what you claim, but it is not my reality, nor the reality of the many folks I know.

You and others use the left as a pejorative, and you have no clue what liberals or progressives stand for, and what that is, is support for equal rights and equal opportunities for all. Something you and other faux conservatives reject.
The left is a perjorative because you are an enemy. Everything you want is harmful and destructive. If this were a better country with the backbone we had the discussion would be about lampposts and ropes.

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • In response, Trump snapped at Alcindor to "be nice" and not "be threatening."
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
Trump should be arrested, thrown in jail & charged with manslaughter for failing to act for 2 months when he was more concerned with his poll numbers. He belongs in GITMO with the 9/11 terrorists. He's killing more American citizens then they did.

uh, yea...
xg32bfro3fg41.jpg

TDS = trump defense syndrome, and like many on this board, you are suffering from a severe case of it.
Our wonderful Pres.Trump is doing a magnificent job as our ruler and doesn't need defending by anyone. .. :thup:

Hmmm...then why are so many defending trump by attacking the messengers? Anyone who has not yet acknowledge to themselves that Donald Trump is a pathological liar is out of touch with reality.
Attacking

Updated Feb. 28, 2020, 7:24 PM PST
By Lauren Egan
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — President Donald Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the deadly coronavirus during a campaign rally here on Friday, claiming that the outbreak is “their new hoax” as he continued to downplay the risk in the U.S.
“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” Trump said. “They have no clue, they can't even count their votes in Iowa.”

“This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”
Trump again drew a misleading comparison between the coronavirus and the seasonal flu, telling his supporters that "35,000 on average each year die from the flu, that's a lot of people."
“So far we have lost nobody to coronavirus," Trump said, suggesting the growing global panic was due to the press being in a "hysteria mode."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-calls-coronavirus-democrats-new-hoax-n1145721
-----------------------------------------------------
Kayla Epstein Mar 17, 2020, 11:01 AM
Trump, who previously called alarm over the coronavirus 'a hoax' and compared it to the flu, now says he's 'always viewed it as very serious'
At a February 28 rally in Charleston, South Carolina, Trump told thousands of cheering fans that "the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus."
"One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.' That did not work out too well." Trump told the crowd. "They could not do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. ... They tried anything. ... And this is their new hoax."
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-he-took-coronavirus-seriously-after-calling-it-a-hoax-2020-3

The left is a perjorative because you are an enemy. Everything you want is harmful and destructive. If this were a better country with the backbone we had the discussion would be about lampposts and ropes.

You seem to have (as usual) made nasty comments that I (and others like like me) are the enemy. Making the claim that "Everything you want is harmful and destructive" is completely wrong; most of what I want was made clear to me in Catechism when the Nuns presented to us the Sermon on the Mountain.

I love how Trump loyalists only have their predictable, canned responses to genuine criticisms of their Dear Leader:

Orange Man Bad

TDS

Not My President

They are unable to articulate a defense of the man they so worship. Quite odd, yet not surprising.

They are unable to articulate a defense of the man they so worship.
As I said before, our wonderful Pres.Trump doesn't require anyone to defend him.

No one can deny he is doing a tremendous job as our ruler. ... :cool:

If you'd take your head out of the sand you would see the 10's of millions of us who realize trump is a damn liar, incompetent, vindictive and has zero skills of a competent leader. Look up the meaning of a man-child and when someone in authority is called an empty suit. Therein you will see, once the sand is out of your eyes, donald trump.

If you'd take your head out of the sand you would see the 10's of millions of us who realize trump is a damn liar, incompetent, vindictive and has zero skills of a competent leader. Look up the meaning of a man-child and when someone in authority is called an empty suit. Therein you will see, once the sand is out of your eyes, donald trump.
Trump is a wonderful president and human being.

He has saved the country more than once. All loyal and patriotic Americans should be grateful to him for everything he has done for the country and its people. .. :cool:

The federal government is moving too slowly, due to a lack of leadership.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0de09c-6491-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

''''By
Beth Cameron
Beth Cameron is vice president for global biological policy and programs at the Nuclear Threat Initiative. She previously served as the senior director for global health security and biodefense on the White House National Security Council.

March 13, 2020 at 9:32 a.m. EDT

When President Trump took office in 2017, the White House’s National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense survived the transition intact. Its mission was the same as when I was asked to lead the office, established after the Ebola epidemic of 2014: to do everything possible within the vast powers and resources of the U.S. government to prepare for the next disease outbreak and prevent it from becoming an epidemic or pandemic.

One year later, I was mystified when the White House dissolved the office, leaving the country less prepared for pandemics like covid-19.'''''
bears repeating

I love how Trump loyalists only have their predictable, canned responses to genuine criticisms of their Dear Leader:

Orange Man Bad

TDS

Not My President

They are unable to articulate a defense of the man they so worship. Quite odd, yet not surprising.

The complaints seem to be the normal predictable canned delusional over the top attacks.

So, naturally the responses are the same.

i admit, that I was not able to read the op, Too boring. But, non one has claimed that I missed anything. so,

A vindictive POTUS who ignores the moral values in the Mission Statement, i.e. The Preamble to COTUS, who has violated his oath to support COTUS in words and acts, is unworthy of the office of trust. President Trump has dishonored the office he has had the privilege of this high office, as have the Senators who failed to remove him when the opportunity was there.

Examples in evidence:

"While the coronavirus spreads across the nation with no regards to state borders, the nation's governors are taking wildly different approaches to tackling the disease, resulting in a patchwork national map that undermines our ability to stop COVID-19 effectively. Coupled with the disastrous leadership of a president more interested in retaliating against his perceived enemies than employing his powers for good, the fractured response to coronavirus reveals how much has to be healed in our nation's system. It also sets in motion an inevitable showdown between Trump and those state leaders who are taking coronavirus seriously, a divide that is only going to get worse given Trump's toxic tendency to blame others for his own shortcomings"

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sharpened her criticism of President Trump’s early dismissal of the coronavirus, saying the delay cost American lives.

“His denial at the beginning was deadly,” said Pelosi to open her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

“His delaying of getting equipment — it continues — his delaying of getting equipment to where it is needed is deadly, and now I think the best thing is to prevent more loss of life rather than open things up because we just don’t know. We have to have testing, testing, testing — that’s what we said from the start before we can evaluate the nature of it in some of these other regions as well.”

• PBS NewsHour reporter Yamiche Alcindor confronted President Donald Trump with his own statements during the daily coronavirus taskforce briefing on Sunday as US coronavirus cases rose to nearly 140,000.
  • In response, Trump snapped at Alcindor to "be nice" and not "be threatening."
  • The president continued berating Alcindor as she pressed on and tried to redirect his attention to her question about earlier statements he made to Fox News host Sean Hannity about the shortage in medical equipment as states battle the novel coronavirus.
  • "When journalists get up and ask questions that are so threatening—" Trump began. Alcindor hit back: "I was quoting you directly from your interview with Sean Hannity."
Not a fact in the entire post?

Nasty Pelousy?

A CNN reported who deserved it?

Please!

Gey
YAWN.....zzzzzzzzzz

is it November yet? Trump needs another 4-years to fix more stuff in the DC swamp....
anymore fixings by the pos will send us deeper into the cesspool he's started
You are advised to stay in your mommy's basement until Trump leaves office in 2025.
Mommy's basement?? I'm posting from my condo in Ft Lauderdale facing the ocean Make sure you collect your gov't freebees

You can be anyone you want on the internet.

You, you became that guy Floridians wish would leave because you're annoying AF.

So are you a mob snitch, or embezzled money from up north and in hiding?

Last edited:

This is what the left stands for:

Looks a LOT like you.

Forum List

Back