History's DEADLIEST Executioner - Stalin's butcher Communist Vasily Blohkin

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

History's DEADLIEST Executioner - Stalin's butcher Communist Vasily Blohkin​

When a government like Stalin's, is so consumed by brutality and so evil, that the executioners feel compelled to make the manner of dying more brutal because death is now seen as deliverance - such a brutal environment makes a complete mockery of life itself. Where the manner and time of death becomes unimportant, and instead something that's desired and sought after - it creates the question of why live any life at all? Why would anyone create new humans in such a world only to suffer and die? At least it would to the likes of me. And maybe it did in Communist Muscovite empire too - they did not recover from the millions of men lost in WW2 until well into the 1980's. While Eichmann and even Heydrich probably did never personally kill one person... a Muscovite poor peasant (literally slave), used to kill pigs and cows, and for many of them killing the Satanic Marxist - empire enemies doesn't make that big difference. However, at a rate of 20 per hour, during 10 working hours, that's a tiny village or an airline each day killed by one single man. His conscience mustn't have been much bigger than the shit of an amoeba, if he ever had one. Or it was soaked with vodka.

nothing has changed in Muscovite empire , monuments , flowers to its "heroes "

grave-of-soviet-general-vasily-blokhin-1895-1955-and-his-relatives-at-the-donskoye-cemetery-in-moscow-russia-vasily-blokhin-was-the-chief-executioner-of-the-nkvd-during-the-great-terror-he-obviously-personally-executed-russian-writer-isaac-babel-russian-theatre-director-vsevolod-meyerhold-soviet-military-commander-mikhail-tukhachevsky-and-many-others-WJ4FYN.jpg

Stalin was the worlds most brutal man. Many claim adolf Hitler was the worlds most evil, and don't get me wrong, he is, but Stalins kill count of 20,000,000 is impressive.

Putin is an oddity. He is a brutal man, but not like Stalin who would wipe out millions. Putin is quite selective. He is doing a fantastic job of keeping his people in good spirits while also making them feel patriotic towards the old soviet union.

Oh wait, I forgot. Since you are an anti-Russian troll, *ahem* I now have to end every post with: "Знамя советское, знамя народное Пусть от победы, к победе ведет!"

The former governor of New York is responsible for the deaths of an estimated 20,000 people as a result of his Executive Order (the only such order in the U.S.) that forced nursing homes to accept patients infected with the Covid virus. No charges so far.

When the soviets tested their Tsar Bomb, they reduced its explosive force. Nevertheless, the window panes broke in 900 Km distance.

Claims. It is known that the F-22 has better stealth capabilities.

Forum List

Back