US and Hungary

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Cowboys are similar to Hungarians in clothing and equestrian shepherd culture. The USA keeps the traditions of Austro-Hungary in its state organization. Here's another coincidence, which may or may not be coincidental.

Are the stripes on the American flag really just the number of states? Who knows.

GerbVengrii.png

• Banned
Confederate Soldier I know you're playing fool. In the last topic, you immediately recognized the Austro-Hungarian theme, and this not everyone could. You are not an idiot.

• Banned
by the way, there is also a forgery related to this heraldry. Lithuanian nationalists are trying to pass off Polish-Hungarian attributes as their own. She most likely came to them after the Polish conquest, when they were part of the Commonwealth, and they were not there as allies, but as a subordinate subject.

In fact, this is heraldry and the song of the Polish hussars

Gimn
Gaude Mater Polonia, I see no connection with Lithuania

These Hungarian Horsemen Predated the American Cowboy​

Confederate Soldier I know you're playing fool. In the last topic, you immediately recognized the Austro-Hungarian theme, and this not everyone could. You are not an idiot.

You're right, I'm not an idiot, at least we agree on something. :D

But to say American culture is close to Hungarian culture is quite a massive gap considering that the days of cowboys are practically over in the U.S. and we have advanced so much more on the East and West coasts.

You're right, I'm not an idiot, at least we agree on something. :D

But to say American culture is close to Hungarian culture is quite a massive gap considering that the days of cowboys are practically over in the U.S. and we have advanced so much more on the East and West coasts.
The east and west coasts have always been anti-American, especially the east, these are the British colonies

But to say American culture is close to Hungarian culture is quite a massive gap
Here, other options are simply impossible. Apart from the Austro-Hungarian order in Europe, nothing corresponded to the American political order for many centuries. There was everywhere the totalitarianism of absolute monarchies and churches. The last such regime was in Europe around the 10th century, it is feudalism, a decentralized state.

How could it happen that the United States lives according to the order of Austria-Hungary and are not connected with it historically?

The east and west coasts have always been anti-American, especially the east, these are the British colonies

I disagree. The Eastern colonies went to war to get away from England. North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida are all pro American, very much so. It's the west Coast of California, Oregon, Washington, that are anti-american.

I disagree. The Eastern colonies went to war to get away from England. North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida are all pro American, very much so. It's the west Coast of California, Oregon, Washington, that are anti-american.
You identify America as Left-Britain and I as the Great Plains

images

Left "America" has nothing to do with Austro-Hungary and the Republic of the United States, these are the forces that are against the United States and are trying to break these traditions

Last edited:

Forum List

Back