Hispanic culture vs Black culture, are Dads the main difference?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
There are far more Hispanics in America than Blacks yet Blacks commit far more crimes, are involved in far more violent crimes and are much more likely to meet an early violent death. It is possible the primary difference between the two cultures is the lack of strong adult male role models especially Fathers in Black families vs Hispanic families.

Statistically 2/3rds o Hispanic families have a Father in the home. In Black familes only 1/3rd have a Father in the home.

Having lived in Washington DC and then Arizona I have seen quite a lot of both cultures and the differences are very apparent. For example when I went to kids sporting events, the Hispanics often have not only Dad and Mom but the Nanas and Tatas at the games. For the Black kids I would didn't see many Dads at the games only Moms, Grandmas, sisters etc.

There are far more Hispanics in America than Blacks yet Blacks commit far more crimes, are involved in far more violent crimes and are much more likely to meet an early violent death. It is possible the primary difference between the two cultures is the lack of strong adult male role models especially Fathers in Black families vs Hispanic families.

Statistically 2/3rds o Hispanic families have a Father in the home. In Black familes only 1/3rd have a Father in the home.

Having lived in Washington DC and then Arizona I have seen quite a lot of both cultures and the differences are very apparent. For example when I went to kids sporting events, the Hispanics often have not only Dad and Mom but the Nanas and Tatas at the games. For the Black kids I would didn't see many Dads at the games only Moms, Grandmas, sisters etc.

It's true.

TRUE they are not as bad as the blacks...however it's like saying the Dodge Neon is a great car...when in comparison to a broken Ford Model A.
Hispanics are highly represented in crime statistics. One reason they may be viewed so positively, is that in many data tables they are STILL listed as white. This tends to muddy the water a bit...STS.

How many Hispanics are there in the USA?

Who in the hell knows.

Yes, absolutely. This is the defining factor between the two groups. Hispanics, have more intact families, and thus do better with crime, education, business, and so on.

80-100 million is a plausible figure.
Estimates of illegal wetbacks alone are as high as 29 million.
The human cockroaches degrade every community they inhabit...Find any dangerous shithole and you will find dark degenerate subhumans. Weird huh?

They invented this thing called the internet, you should try it sometime to research stuff and post on message boards.

Marrying Luther quiero?

They invented this thing called the internet, you should try it sometime to research stuff and post on message boards.
I didn't make the claim.

Who in the hell knows.
Exactly...Of which many are here illegally and breaking the law which nullifies the claim made in the OP.

Who in the hell knows.
Exactly...Of which many are here illegally and breaking the law which nullifies the claim made in the OP.
If someone is arrested their race is documented.

Edit: I see what you are saying...their illegal status is a crime. I see.

Who in the hell knows.

Dit: I see what you are saying...their illegal status is a crime. I see.
If they are arrested.

Who in the hell knows.

Dit: I see what you are saying...their illegal status is a crime. I see.
If they are arrested.
But the fact that they are illegal aliens....ok tracking.

There are far more Hispanics in America than Blacks yet Blacks commit far more crimes, are involved in far more violent crimes and are much more likely to meet an early violent death
No. Hispanics cover too much shit up, while Blacks tend to call it out for what it is.
It is possible the primary difference between the two cultures is the lack of strong adult male role models especially Fathers in Black families vs Hispanic families
There is a very prevalent fascist gun control culture among Hispanics. Unfortunately a man who cannot openly and legally carry firearms cannot be a strong adult male role model. The right to keep and bear arms is inherent to adulthood and adult responsibilities to protect and defend one's family, especially for a man.

Hispanic-Americans today have lost much of the early pride and bravado of the Spanish Conquistadores.

I am only partially Hispanic myself: any of my Hispanic ancestors would have assimilated into white culture in Northern Europe many generations ago.

Wow. How ignorant do you have to be to not know that alot of Hispanics are Black? :laughing0301:

Wow. How ignorant do you have to be to not know that alot of Hispanics are Black? :laughing0301:
The thread is about culture differences.

The thread is about culture differences.
Not really any difference if youre a Black Hispanic not to mention most Hispanics have some african blood in them. There are people in sports and entertainment that you dont even know are Black Hispanics. Its just another example of your ignorance on the subject.

Forum List

Back