What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hillary's skin Crawled debating Donald J. Tump. What was the real reason.

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Clinton Says 'My Skin Crawled' During Debate With Trump
rival stood behind her during the second presidential debate.

"My skin crawled," Clinton said. "It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching 'well, what would you do?'"
maybe Hillary should get some medicine to get rid of the crabs that she is infested with?

Crabs medicine
A lice-killing lotion containing 1% permethrin or a mousse containing pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide can be used to treat pubic ("crab") lice. These products are available over-the-counter without a prescription at a local drug store or pharmacy.
CDC - Lice - Pubic "Crab" Lice - Treatment
cdc.gov/parasites/lice/pubic/treatment.html

EverCurious

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe she should not have stalked over to stand in front of him? Just a thought...

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
Reaction score
Hillary? I thought she died last year

-Geaux

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"My skin crawled," Clinton said. "It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching 'well, what would you do?'"
maybe Hillary should get some medicine to get rid of the crabs that she is infested with?

Crabs medicine
A lice-killing lotion containing 1% permethrin or a mousse containing pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide can be used to treat pubic ("crab") lice. These products are available over-the-counter without a prescription at a local drug store or pharmacy.

Funny that would make you think of pubic crab medication, sounds like you are familiar with it.

OP
andaronjim

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Crabs medicine

Funny that would make you think of pubic crab medication, sounds like you are familiar with it.
Every time I see her, I wonder what next disease she has. You're just pissed that I know about the diseases you libtards are full of.

Cellblock2429

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hillary? I thought she died last year

-Geaux
/----/ Bill wishes...
hillaryfashiondisaster.jpg

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Crabs medicine

Every time I see her, I wonder what next disease she has. You're just pissed that I know about the diseases you libtards are full of.

No I think you may of had the crabs to bring this up. Too funny. Also having pubic louse is not a disease, its a condition.

OP
andaronjim

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Crabs medicine

No I think you may of had the crabs to bring this up. Too funny. Also having pubic louse is not a disease, its a condition.
No, it is when Hillary Skin crawls, and with the folds of skin that she has, it must really crawl like the San Andreas in Californication.

hillary1.jpg

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Her skin was crawling because she was shedding it.

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The real reason?
That's easy...since her campaign was centered primarily around "hate Trump-hate Trump"...she thought she would write a book about it.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Recycled reason. She said the same thing about the debate during the senate campaign.

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hillary was fed questions and wired for her debate. She also received instructions during her bathroom breaks. When she's on her own, she freaks out. And some people wanted her finger on the nuclear button?
:blowup:

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hillary was fed questions and wired for her debate. She also received instructions during her bathroom breaks. When she's on her own, she freaks out. And some people wanted her finger on the nuclear button?
:blowup:

Wait......are you saying she might not have made a good President????

Let me mull that over.....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List