Hillary's skin Crawled debating Donald J. Tump. What was the real reason.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Clinton Says 'My Skin Crawled' During Debate With Trump
rival stood behind her during the second presidential debate.

"My skin crawled," Clinton said. "It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching 'well, what would you do?'"
maybe Hillary should get some medicine to get rid of the crabs that she is infested with?

Crabs medicine
A lice-killing lotion containing 1% permethrin or a mousse containing pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide can be used to treat pubic ("crab") lice. These products are available over-the-counter without a prescription at a local drug store or pharmacy.
CDC - Lice - Pubic "Crab" Lice - Treatment
cdc.gov/parasites/lice/pubic/treatment.html

"My skin crawled," Clinton said. "It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching 'well, what would you do?'"
maybe Hillary should get some medicine to get rid of the crabs that she is infested with?

Crabs medicine
A lice-killing lotion containing 1% permethrin or a mousse containing pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide can be used to treat pubic ("crab") lice. These products are available over-the-counter without a prescription at a local drug store or pharmacy.

Funny that would make you think of pubic crab medication, sounds like you are familiar with it.

Crabs medicine

Funny that would make you think of pubic crab medication, sounds like you are familiar with it.
Every time I see her, I wonder what next disease she has. You're just pissed that I know about the diseases you libtards are full of.

Hillary? I thought she died last year

-Geaux
/----/ Bill wishes...
hillaryfashiondisaster.jpg

Crabs medicine

Every time I see her, I wonder what next disease she has. You're just pissed that I know about the diseases you libtards are full of.

No I think you may of had the crabs to bring this up. Too funny. Also having pubic louse is not a disease, its a condition.

Crabs medicine

No I think you may of had the crabs to bring this up. Too funny. Also having pubic louse is not a disease, its a condition.

No, it is when Hillary Skin crawls, and with the folds of skin that she has, it must really crawl like the San Andreas in Californication.

hillary1.jpg

The real reason?
That's easy...since her campaign was centered primarily around "hate Trump-hate Trump"...she thought she would write a book about it.

Hillary was fed questions and wired for her debate. She also received instructions during her bathroom breaks. When she's on her own, she freaks out. And some people wanted her finger on the nuclear button?
:blowup:

Hillary was fed questions and wired for her debate. She also received instructions during her bathroom breaks. When she's on her own, she freaks out. And some people wanted her finger on the nuclear button?
:blowup:

Wait......are you saying she might not have made a good President????

Let me mull that over.....

Forum List

Back