Hillary's Self-Serving Bullshit

Saying that she is an inveterate liar is just a start. Now she has in the past week lied about what Comey said regarding her having classified info in her emails/server.

Hilllary is innocent, what did tramp: he find the 30,000 emails she stole and did he count them. Or is that a number he made up in his head.

Yeah, all she did was delete and permanently destroy 30+ THOUSAND emails from the server she used for official business and she did it AFTER THEY WERE SUBPOENAED. But that's okay, right? He at least has the benefit of the facts over classification on his side.

The bottom line is this is a case about a DOCUMENT dispute between NARA and a former president. These have happened many times over the years and NEVER BEFORE has DC gone full Schutzstaffel. I can't WAIT until Jim Jordan and the boys come after these scum next January.
They are not going too.

Have you ever read this book?

The_Love_You_Make.jpg

How tragic and sad though, that a band that was built upon
so much love ended up attracting two radical leftist
crackpots instead who responded by putting
an end to all that love by gunning
down half of the band. :sad:

Saying that she is an inveterate liar is just a start. Now she has in the past week lied about what Comey said regarding her having classified info in her emails/server.

This is the reality of Demafascist....they lie, they believe they are above the law, then lie....and they have a base, of dembot cultist that believe their lies.

In a sane world, she would have disqualified herself from any position of responsibility, either elected or appointed, and no journalist or publication would ever publish her words on any subject.

Draw your own conclusions.
I lost my crayons

Her case has already been adjudicated smarty. You're not making any sense.
Her case has never been adjudicated. The Demafacist in the Obama admin used their office and power to play politics and protected her.

Our media are now almost totally useless much less any form of watchdog any longer as originally intended. Most of them are little more now than just a mouthpiece for the government to release propaganda and misinformation as a means of maneuvering around government restrictions on human rights!
Dude, you’re watching phax.

Forum List

Back