'They Are Getting Ready for Trump’s Second Term': Former Pentagon Brass Encourage Military to Disobey Orders

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is very, very dangerous. The military is being hollowed out by leftoids and the current ChairJCS Milley is in the vanguard.

Things were so dangerous in late June 2020 in and around the White Huse that the military should have been called in. But feckless people dissuaded Trump from doing so even though the military has been used during riots in the past.

Then Milley was in contact with the ChiComms in the time after January 6 (making it even more believable that the violence was inspired and mostly an inside job using agents provocateur.

In an ominous open letter published on wonky national security site War on the Rocks Tuesday, eight former secretaries of defense and five former chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff warned of what they call an "exceptionally challenging civil-military environment" developing in the United States that apparently concerned them enough to publish their thoughts ahead of November's consequential midterm elections. Never mind, apparently, that the signatories were at the helm of the U.S. military for the better part of the last two decades during which that "environment" was degraded.

The only thing that's missing from the bulleted manifesto-y letter about the military's "best practices" is an explanation for why it was written. Is it more (very delayed) fallout from January 6? A response to President Joe Biden's use of Marine guards as staging for his angry and divisive speech in Philadelphia in which he declared war on Republicans? A warning of things yet to come?

Speaking with Townhall, Former Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of Defense Amber Smith reiterated that "healthy civil-military relations are incredibly important" for the United States. However, as Smith pointed out, "it’s completely hypocritical for these former Defense Secretaries and [Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff] to preach about how important civ-mil relations are while setting the stage for using military leaders and officials to undermine the president," she said. "They are getting ready for Trump’s second term."

This is very, very dangerous. The military is being hollowed out by leftoids and the current ChairJCS Milley is in the vanguard.

Things were so dangerous in late June 2020 in and around the White Huse that the military should have been called in. But feckless people dissuaded Trump from doing so even though the military has been used during riots in the past.

Then Milley was in contact with the ChiComms in the time after January 6 (making it even more believable that the violence was inspired and mostly an inside job using agents provocateur.

In an ominous open letter published on wonky national security site War on the Rocks Tuesday, eight former secretaries of defense and five former chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff warned of what they call an "exceptionally challenging civil-military environment" developing in the United States that apparently concerned them enough to publish their thoughts ahead of November's consequential midterm elections. Never mind, apparently, that the signatories were at the helm of the U.S. military for the better part of the last two decades during which that "environment" was degraded.

The only thing that's missing from the bulleted manifesto-y letter about the military's "best practices" is an explanation for why it was written. Is it more (very delayed) fallout from January 6? A response to President Joe Biden's use of Marine guards as staging for his angry and divisive speech in Philadelphia in which he declared war on Republicans? A warning of things yet to come?

Speaking with Townhall, Former Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of Defense Amber Smith reiterated that "healthy civil-military relations are incredibly important" for the United States. However, as Smith pointed out, "it’s completely hypocritical for these former Defense Secretaries and [Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff] to preach about how important civ-mil relations are while setting the stage for using military leaders and officials to undermine the president," she said. "They are getting ready for Trump’s second term."

That's not a huge problem. Fire everyone from the rank of colonel up.

Bring in the majors, there are some damned good ones who left because of obummer

Pretty much everyone who lives in and around DC needs to be administratively purged. Not like commie purged which means dead, but stripped of their citizenship and relocated to the eastern hemisphere and forbidden from returning to my kingdom. They would be rejected in the slavery market of course so there would be no point in trying to sell them, even for parts. The chinese have out marketed us there. At best they could fertilize rice paddies in North Korea I suppose, or maybe ground up and sprayed into the grasslands of Mongolia. Otherwise they serve no positive purpose to mankind or the planet. It's up to whomever makes the best bid on them as to their disposal, but I suspect it will cost us money to ship these parasites out.

Once I have secured my status as Emperor I will secure our individual freedom as a first priority though. I must declare I am disapointed that I have yet to recieve any tax dollars nor has anyone acknowledged my preferred pronoun of "His Assholiness". I do enjoy shitting in female rest rooms though, since there's never any piss on the seats.

Forum List

Back