Hillary's Self-Serving Bullshit

What about the stuff from JWICS and SIPRNet?
During her tenure as United States Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton drew controversy by using a private email server for official public communications rather than using official State Department email accounts maintained on federal servers. After a years-long FBI investigation, it was determined that Clinton's server did not contain any information or emails that were marked classified.[1] Federal agencies did, however, retrospectively determine that 100 emails contained information that should have been deemed classified at the time they were sent, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails were retroactively designated confidential by the State Department.[

Yeah, it's not like she took the actual documents to a golf resort.
Yeah, all she did was delete and permanently destroy 30+ THOUSAND emails from the server she used for official business and she did it AFTER THEY WERE SUBPOENAED. But that's okay, right? He at least has the benefit of the facts over classification on his side.

The bottom line is this is a case about a DOCUMENT dispute between NARA and a former president. These have happened many times over the years and NEVER BEFORE has DC gone full Schutzstaffel. I can't WAIT until Jim Jordan and the boys come after these scum next January.

During her tenure as United States Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton drew controversy by using a private email server for official public communications rather than using official State Department email accounts maintained on federal servers. After a years-long FBI investigation, it was determined that Clinton's server did not contain any information or emails that were marked classified.[1] Federal agencies did, however, retrospectively determine that 100 emails contained information that should have been deemed classified at the time they were sent, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails were retroactively designated confidential by the State Department.[

And the classified stuff from JWICS and SIPRNet?
The stuff that can't be sent in emails?
How did that get on her server?

Yeah, all she did was delete and permanently destroy 30+ THOUSAND emails from the server she used for official business and she did it AFTER THEY WERE SUBPOENAED. But that's okay, right? He at least has the benefit of the facts over classification on his side.

The bottom line is this is a case about a DOCUMENT dispute between NARA and a former president. These have happened many times over the years and NEVER BEFORE has DC gone full Schutzstaffel. I can't WAIT until Jim Jordan and the boys come after these scum next January.
Dude, the former 1-term president used a personal cell phone his entire presidency.

Killary lies???????????????????????????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1662688007270.png

Saying that she is an inveterate liar is just a start. Now she has in the past week lied about what Comey said regarding her having classified info in her emails/server.

Our media are now almost totally useless much less any form of watchdog any longer as originally intended. Most of them are little more now than just a mouthpiece for the government to release propaganda and misinformation as a means of maneuvering around government restrictions on human rights!

B-b-b-b-ut she said the emails were about wedding dresses and yoga.

Oh wait.... she's a congenital liar. Sorry, I forgot.

hillury liar.jpg

I have an original first pressing of that album in mono made on shellac or some funky form of vinyl in England given to me long ago as a gift. I've always thought it was the Beatles at their very best.

Have you ever read this book?

The_Love_You_Make.jpg

It is the unofficial history/biography of all the Beatles/ & the group. If you are into them at all, and want the detailed back story, it is what you read.

Written by this guy;

1662696913340.png

That particular song was, if I remember correctly, inspired upon the Beatles meeting Bob Dylan, and tripping on acid for the first time. It has been a long long time though. I could be remembering incorrectly. . . .

Our media are now almost totally useless much less any form of watchdog any longer as originally intended. Most of them are little more now than just a mouthpiece for the government to release propaganda and misinformation as a means of maneuvering around government restrictions on human rights!

Forum List

Back