Hillary's Self-Serving Bullshit

What is she gaining from her recent comments that you are criticizing OP?

That's nothing.

I am seeing more and more folks, liberals and lefties echo the narrative that the Jan. 6th was an "armed insurrection."

. . . that police died defending the capitol.

I'm like, wtf?

:dunno:

I've only watched those videos several times, but I don't remember seeing any AK-47 mowing folks down.

What the hell?

You give folks a year or two, maybe three, and you can just re-write history however you like, it seems. It is positively Orwellian.

(The is, btw, the job Winston occupied, re-writing history at the Ministry of Truth.)

Saying that she is an inveterate liar is just a start. Now she has in the past week lied about what Comey said regarding her having classified info in her emails/server.

Yeah, it's not like she took the actual documents to a golf resort.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Yeah, it's not like she took the actual documents to a gold resort.
It was far worse.

Documents are limited in scope. When shit is on-line, it can be shared all over the globe, to anyone.

That's nothing.

I am seeing more and more folks, liberals and lefties echo the narrative that the Jan. 6th was an "armed insurrection."

. . . that police died defending the capitol.

I'm like, wtf?

:dunno:

I've only watched those videos several times, but I don't remember seeing any AK-47 mowing folks down.

What the hell?

You give folks a year or two, maybe three, and you can just re-write history however you like, it seems. It is positively Orwellian.

(The is, btw, the job Winston occupied, re-writing history at the Ministry of Truth.)
You should watch with open eyes and sound up.

It was far worse.

Documents are limited in scope. When shit is on-line, it can be shared all over the globe, to anyone.
No, it was not far worse. A lot of the stuff found on her emails was reclassified after and part of threads that she responded too.

How do we know that the former 1-term president didn't use the documents with foreign actors? Where are the missing documents?

The Clinton crime family sure screwed Haiti. How many hundreds of millions worth of donations never made it to the Haitians who desperately needed the funds that the Clintons STOLE? They aren't scum. They are scum poop.
WTF are you lying about now?

No, it was not far worse. A lot of the stuff found on her emails was reclassified after and part of threads that she responded too.

How do we know that the former 1-term president didn't use the documents with foreign actors? Where are the missing documents?
Reclassified by whom?

How do we know that Trump didn't reclassify what they claim was found among what they found at his place?

. . . ah? SO? We are going to just speculate about what thing may or may not have happened, to make who you hate terrible, that it?

Yes. The checks and balances do not work correctly.

US4CC.meme.Sam_Elliot - Bipartisan_conspiracy.png

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

US4CC.meme.Obama - Checks_Balances.png

Last edited:
Reclassified by whom?

How do we know that Trump didn't reclassify what they claim was found among what they found at his place?

. . . ah? SO? We are going to just speculate about what thing may or may not have happened, to make who you hate terrible, that it?
Comey admitted that documents found in the email threads had been reclassified. It was reported at the time.

Second, the former 1-term president had no standing order to declassify documents nor can show any process that he used to declassify any document.

During her tenure as United States Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton drew controversy by using a private email server for official public communications rather than using official State Department email accounts maintained on federal servers. After a years-long FBI investigation, it was determined that Clinton's server did not contain any information or emails that were marked classified.[1] Federal agencies did, however, retrospectively determine that 100 emails contained information that should have been deemed classified at the time they were sent, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional 2,093 emails were retroactively designated confidential by the State Department.[

Forum List

Back