Over 50 Biden Administration Employees, 12 US Agencies Involved in Social Media Censorship Push: Documents

SCOTUS, here we come! :)

Liberal, not the left, but yes.

Big Tech censors the left as much as or MORE than it censors conservatives.
A thousand elephants who ate a million laxitives after eating a billion tons of fiber couldn't spew more shit than you.

Hey if you want to put stock into what a hyper partisan group alleges about people they consider to be their enemies…knock yourself out.
If you want to define them as such to assuage you cognitive bias, go on ahead.

Most of us will believe the article and what Zuckerberg told Rogan. It IS reality, the government is telling big tech what to do. :rolleyes:

At this point, you are just engaging in reduction strategies to protect core components of your ego, I get it.

1662408832384.png

Most of us will believe the article and what Zuckerberg told Rogan. It IS reality, the government is telling big tech what to do. :rolleyes:

At this point, you are just engaging in reduction strategies to protect core components of your ego, I get it.

View attachment 692124

He's just being the penile projection he was meant to be.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-1.23.25-PM.png

"They targeted people who were sharing their own stories and experiences. "News and reports of severe vaccine side effects included both first- and secondhand reports in Groups, with users sharing photos and video related to their own experiences. Highly engaged Page posts contained some news reports of bad side effects, but also included content meant to educate the public."

Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-1.23.25-PM.png

A thousand elephants who ate a million laxitives after eating a billion tons of fiber couldn't spew more shit than you.
Projection?

Google is your friend.

You can educate yourself, or stumble in darkness, but why you'd want to attack someone who shares your concerns on this issue is beyond me.

colluding with big tech. Of course McConnell and the useless DC Republicans will sit there with their thumb up their asses as usual.
Makes one wonder about the dirt they're worried about that the old buddy Democrat's have on them. DC was probably a cesspool like hollyweird was, and it lured otherwise good people with good intentions into the trap that was laid for them.

Well, if you want to believe the COS to Trump's Secretary of State is an honest broker...there isn't much anyone can do to change your mind I suppose.
Yeah...the FBI told Big Tech to watch out for Russian Disinformation since it was proven t o have been rampant in the 2016 election.

Should they have just sat on the sideline and said nothing?

Well, if you want to believe the COS to Trump's Secretary of State is an honest broker...there isn't much anyone can do to change your mind I suppose.

Yeah...the FBI told Big Tech to watch out for Russian Disinformation since it was proven t o have been rampant in the 2016 election.

Should they have just sat on the sideline and said nothing?
They told Facebook and others what to say.

And you fucking know it.

They told Facebook and others what to say.

And you fucking know it.
And it is now coming out, that the FBI is as corrupt as the day when Hoover ran that organization and they killed MLK and Malcolm. There are stories about the whistle blowers in just about every media outlet, except CNN and MSLSD. I even saw a report from Senator Grassley.

But you can't tell candy anything she doesn't want to bleev.

Forum List

Back