Hillary’s 33K Missing Emails: A November Surprise?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Better late than never....

FITS NEWS ^ | Oct 29,

IS THE ULTIMATE “WIKILEAK” COMING?

The 2016 presidential campaign has already had an “October Surprise” – although to be fair establishment Republicans stabbing their own presidential nominee in the back wasn’t really all that surprising, was it?

They’ve been doing it to taxpayers for years …

Anyway, as the White House race between Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump enters its final two weeks, should we expect any real surprises?

If you believe the national polling, this race is over – and has been for months. But it doesn’t really feel like that, does it?

No … in fact some of America’s most avowed liberals are predicting a Trump upset. What would dramatically enhance the likelihood of such an upset?

This …

Interesting. I do know that Project Veritas has tapes of these so called racist comments that they are going to release so perhaps this has some validity to it.

What if the FBI knows WikiLeaks or someone else has these 33K emails and wants to get out in front of it thus their announcement on Friday? Its almost November 1st so I guess we'll find out if this is true or not. I find it hard to believe that no one has those deleted emails.

If they're gonna do it they'd better get with it. It's already too late to replace Hillary, with all the early voting, her replacement couldn't possibly win.

Forum List

Back