UPDATE: Letter by Ted Cruz and 6 GOP Senators and 4 Senators-Elect Sign Letter to Reject Election –Call For Election Commission 10-Day Emergency Audit

That's really had to do since all of America votes by secret ballot.

So then, Farouk's demand is disingenuous and a logical fallacy...

The Nazi fuck thinks he's clever - he isn't - he's just dishonest.
Wrong as always, Fruitcake. The audit was performed and proved the Dominion machines did not produce any fraud.
Those audits were preformed by companies with a history of working with Dominion. The results were known before they started. I posted a link in another thread that proves it. They keep saying no fraud but keep withholding ballots and machines. That can only mean obvious guilt.
:cuckoo:
Why have the ballots and the machines been withheld from discovery?
Stop asking questions and prove fraud...
LOLOL

You too are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Again, those are nothing but claims. Case in point, I found this as a "source" for one of those claims of dead people voting...

... It doesn't prove a single one of them voted.

You're fucking crazy, ya conspiracy nut. :cuckoo:
There was massive fraud. If there was not, why would you be here? Dismissing what over 100 million people believe will get you nowhere. At least you won't need directions when you get there. Assflap.
I'm here to laugh at clowns like you. Meanwhile, not only have you not proven fraud, when challenged to prove it, all you do is post a link to hereistheevidence.com, which doesn't actually prove fraud, as you've been shown repeatedly. Just now I proved that again by posting a link to the source found on hereistheevidence.com which claims thousands of dead people voted, but doesn't actually prove even one dead person voted, no less thousands.

All you do is lie. Like you lie that 100 million people believe there was massive fraud. I've challenged you to prove that as well in the past and you never do because you can't. You're simply just making that up.
I am in touch with America. You are in touch with a make believe narrative that is designed to divide people and promote hate for your neighbor. Who you probably do not talk to anyway.

You are not in touch with reality unlike most Americans.
Your reality is manufactured, mine is not.

All Trunp supporters are mentally ill.

The fact is that Sicknick died during a Trump terrorist attack on the capitol. That makes the protestors legally responsible for his death.

That's not a fact, that's a lie.

That you Nazis lie so much makes anything you say suspect. Sicknick died two days after the Reichstag Fire.
You even lie about that. Sicknick died on January 7th. The seditious insurrection on our Capitol occurred the day before.
Trump supprters had nothing to do wth SickNick's death. no matter how hard you NAZI douchebags claim otherwise.
Fucking moron, that has yet to be determined. The investigation is ongoing.

You believe what your filthy party tells you to believe.

Or maybe your tinfoil hat nonsense isn’t credible and it’s just a crybaby temper tantrum because your candidate lost.

:itsok:
No.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

How is that kraken thing going? LoL
When was I ever wrong?

How is that kraken working out for you?

Moron.
Funny you should ask that...

The Kraken Kracks

Forum List

Back