Hillary took “absolute personal responsibility” for her losing, then blamed Wiki, Comey, her gender

Cankles Clinton, the Cunty Cuckquean lost because she is a horrible person.

Remember, misogyny had nothing to do with the loss.

So some claim. However, many USMB conservatives work hard to show that claim is wrong, and to show that misogyny was and is rampant.

Anyways, you'd think the Trump-snowflake brigade would be over their Clinton Derangement Syndrome by now, and would stop crying about her. I mean, you never saw liberals weeping in rage like this about McCain or Romney. Apparently, conservative butthurt is eternal.

for all we know, there may have been about 20 embarrassing episodes that cost Hillary the erection,,oops,,election,,im sure falling under her minivan is in the top 5

The political translation for "taking absolute responsibility" is "taking absolutely no responsibility but hoping you think that they do". Bill Clinton's A.G. went before the cameras and "took responsibility" for the debacle at Waco but wait, she blamed the victims. Bill Clinton waited until A.G. Reno took responsibility and then he took responsibility too but it was just as meaningless. The dirty little secret is that the media holds the responsibility card and usually liberal democrats don't have to worry about it.

No, what Hillary said was: "I was totally killing the election until James Comey announced I was still under investigation for national security fraud, then WikiLeaks released emails we were hiding where essentially we were running a scam on the voters to steal the election! Then there still was the Pay To Play scam we were running through our Clinton Initiative, the 30,000 incriminating government emails we put on my private server so no one else could see them before I wiped them clean from the computer with my Dustbuster Cloth, and the other investigations we had managed to squash, such as Benghazi, the selling of much of our uranium stock to Russia and other things, like my fainting and coughing spells, telling the coalminers they were out of work, calling half the people in the country deplorable, barring the press for months at a time from an interview and not being able to figure out how to get through a turnstile to save my life. Oh, the horror of having to touch something the common, little people had used! But we had a real good handle on it all the way up until a week before the election, with CNN saying I had a 98.5% chance of winning the night before!"

Point being that the same people who claimed Hillary was a shoe in are the very same people first telling us Trump could never win, and now, that he is a bum who is failing badly!

Comey fucked her over . That's a fact . Just look at the poll numbers every time groundhog Comey popped up and saw his shadow .

The FACT is that Liberals NEVER take personal responsibility. "Accountability" as an offensive term to you people.

Hillary GOT more mindless votes because of her gender than she lost because of her gender. Remember when Madeline Albright implied that any woman who did not vote for Hillary should go to "a special place in hell"?

Do you remember when HRC admonished her and said women should vote for her because she was more qualified?

Neither do i.

So after actively seeking reflexive votes merely for her vagina, she whines that some voted against her for the very same trait. The hypocrisy is priceless.

She still won the pop vote Francis. Too bab the system favors the reds.

Oh, Oh, now the system favors the Reds, eh, Timmy? Yes, Hillarious won the popular vote in 13 states plus New England, while Trump won the popular vote in 30 states!

Hillary's bad health was a factor in her losing.

I agree. Everyone seemed to have danced around it and it seemed to me to be the 500-pound elephant in the room. Democrats denied, denied, and denied but she kept showing signs of illness and needing more and more "time to prepare" for debates etc.

seizure_zpssq02t0uy.gif

Forum List

Back