Hillary surrogates used tactic called "bird dogging" to incite anarchy and violence at Trump rallies

Ah, the shenanigans of the Libs. They love propoganda and bullshit because they don't have the truth on their side.

Inciting gullible Trump supporters at a rally to do something stupid is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. You all crack me up - blame everyone else for your problems.
Since when did Republicans become such whiney little bitches?

Interesting. I've been seeing if anyone in the MSM is going to cover this. I just found it at Real Clear Politics. I trust them. That means its the real deal.

Inciting gullible Trump supporters at a rally to do something stupid is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. You all crack me up - blame everyone else for your problems.

Pffffft. This was in co ordination with the Clinton campaign fool.

At least you seem like you would support it from both sides.

Like if a Trump supporter vandalizes his own car and blames Hillary supporters. That's fine, right?

Inciting gullible Hillary supporters to believe something stupid is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. You all crack me up - blame everyone else for your problems.
Since when did Democrats become such whiney little bitches?

Why don't you post something to refute this rather than the usual.

"So the term bird dogging: You put people in the line, at the front which means that they have to get there at six in the morning because they have to get in front at the rally, so that when Trump comes down the rope line, they’re the ones asking him the question in front of the reporter, because they’re pre-placed there," explains Foval.

"To funnel that kind of operation, you have to start back with people two weeks ahead of time and train them how to ask questions. You have to train them to bird dog.”
In another undercover interview, Creamer tells Project Veritas that his organization, Democracy Partners, has daily check-ins with the Clinton campaign in order to coordinate efforts. “I just had a call with the campaign and the DNC, every day at one o’clock,” says Creamer subordinate Zulema Rodriguez in the video."

Dirty D's all the way.

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

Gee, what happened to "When they go low, we go high."

Lol

what a bunch of complete lying shit bags these people are being proven to be.

Totally hilarious, especially considering that the horrible picture they've been painting all along to smear the opposition turns out to be a self-portrait.

Weak sauce once again.

The only evidence O'Keefe provides about Clinton directly is an email in which immigrant rights organizations were asking the GOP candidates questions about the DREAM Act.

Oooooooh! That's so nefarious! :lol:

During the Nixon era, they had a different name for it.

"Rat fucking."

Weak sauce once again.

The only evidence O'Keefe provides about Clinton directly is an email in which immigrant rights organizations were asking the GOP candidates questions about the DREAM Act.

Did you miss this part? How it works?

"Foval explains to O'Keefe's undercover journalist how the web of Democratic organizations is designed to subvert laws preventing Super PACs and political action groups from organizing directly with campaigns:

"The campaign pays DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, the Foval Group goes and executes the shit on the ground..

. Democracy Partners is the tip of the spear on that stuff."

"We're consultants so we're not the official entity and so those conversations can be had between consultants," Foval explains, “The campaigns and DNC cannot go near [Democratic super PAC] Priorities [USA], but I guaran-damn-tee you that the people who run the Super PACs all talk to each other and we and a few other people are the hubs of that communication.”

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

Weak sauce once again.

What?!?!? Asking the candidates policy questions? How dare they!

Forum List

Back