Hope you know they want to, tax payer bail out, Obamacare

I'm down to help out. What about you shirker?

No. No more spending. They are irresponsible with our hard-earned money.
More than $0.25T on interest and $0.27T on "pensions" ? WTH? how many get pensions? how much they get? That is about 1/3 of SSI? each year? cut it. Cut all. Blatant theft. Not supposed to be lottery winner to get a GOVT clerk job.

Capture.JPG

No. No more spending. They are irresponsible with our hard-earned money.
More than $0.25T on interest and $0.27T on "pensions" ? WTH? how many get pensions? how much they get? That is about 1/3 of SSI? each year? cut it. Cut all. Blatant theft. Not supposed to be lottery winner to get a GOVT clerk job.

View attachment 94139
You have a point there. They should cut the military budget and cut the politicians salary in half.

How???

Are you finally going to get a job and pay for your own insurance, instead of sponging off us???
Why would I take your job when I am one of the guys that give you a job?
Having to support a bunch of worthless Libs isn't "giving me a job"...

How???

Are you finally going to get a job and pay for your own insurance, instead of sponging off us???
Giving you a job so you can work and make me more profits is giving you a job though.

How???

Giving you a job so you can work and make me more profits is giving you a job though.
Is that what the lazy, shiftless Libs call handouts now??? "Profits"???

How???

I dont know what you call handouts. I call profits the money you make me when i only pay you a 1/3 of the money I make above the cost of providing my product.

How???

I dont know what you call handouts. I call profits the money you make me when i only pay you a 1/3 of the money I make above the cost of providing my product.
Actually, YOU don't pay me anything...

As a matter of fact, I'll bet you cost me money when I have to cover the bills for you and your fellow worthless Libs...

Actually, YOU don't pay me anything...

As a matter of fact, I'll bet you cost me money when I have to cover the bills for you and your fellow worthless Libs...
Of course I pay you. Its obvious i either support you via my taxes or you are one of my lowliest seasonal employees. Practically anyone can see that.

Forum List

Back