Hillary Running 2nd Behind Biden For 2020 Re-Match

Well, Hillary did beat Trump in 2016 - by 3 million votes. I honestly think she could win if she runs again in 2020. And, if she does run again, people are wise to all the NaziCon conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey's email clusterfuck - and Russia.

Go Hillary!

Go Lakhota! If Hillary Clinton is all the DNC can come up with for in 2020, they are even dumber, blinder and more broken than I previously suspected.

There is no one more qualified to be president than Hillary! No one!

Great, how about sharing some of her major accomplishments?

Just Google "Hillary Clinton accomplishments". There's lots out there...

Huh? So ya got nothing. Certainly don't recall even Hillary being aware of any accomplishments 2 years ago.

Well, Hillary did beat Trump in 2016 - by 3 million votes. I honestly think she could win if she runs again in 2020. And, if she does run again, people are wise to all the NaziCon conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey's email clusterfuck - and Russia.

Go Hillary!

Go Lakhota! If Hillary Clinton is all the DNC can come up with for in 2020, they are even dumber, blinder and more broken than I previously suspected.

Huh? So ya got nothing. Certainly don't recall even Hillary being aware of any accomplishments 2 years ago.

Okay, enough ignorant NaziCon trolling from you. You're now on permanent ignore. Bye...

Does this mean Biden will be getting the Scooby van too?

Bite Me will probably be chosen for the Vice Presidential slot in 2020. He is likely to be a runner up, and to get the Biden Heads aboard in the fall election, he would be a natural pick for 2nd fiddle.

Bite Me will probably be chosen for the Vice Presidential slot in 2020. He is likely to be a runner up, and to get the Biden Heads aboard in the fall election, he would be a natural pick for 2nd fiddle.

That's true, but I'm having a real tough time thinkin they'd run Hillary again. I mean seriously how could they possibly downplay all the crap she/they pulled in 2016?

Snowflakes continue to demand people stop talking about Hillary because she is 'history'...but she may very well be ONCE AGAIN the Democratic Party's FUTURE...

CURRENT POLL shows Biden running 1st at 32% with Hillary 2nd with 18% support.

The Number Of Dems Who Want Hillary To Run In 2020 Should Make All Trump Supporters Cheer

"3rd Time's the Charm!"

"It is Really, REALLY My Turn - Hillary 2020!"

Run, Hillary, Run! Finish the DNC once and for all!

:p

I don't know why you bothered with a thread like this. Neither one of them are going to run for POTUS they're both to old to take this on again. You get up in your 70's the old brain starts to melt. You should see that with Trump already.

6bf8fc5fb9383b9f3d009e7eb13004b8.jpg

That's true, but I'm having a real tough time thinkin they'd run Hillary again. I mean seriously how could they possibly downplay all the crap she/they pulled in 2016?

They won't downplay it, they'll just ignore it, then thinking everyone has forgotten......they'll replay the whole trainwreck
With a Biden/Clinton ticket. So she'd still be second place :abgg2q.jpg:

Except Biden would have an 'accident' or the customary suicide

oh please - shove a stick up her ass and haul her around again. we may lose the entire country in a bout of unflattering stupidity but it will be one entertaining way to go out.

rome had orgies. we have this shit.

Comedy ??

how could they possibly downplay all the crap she/they pulled in 2016?

Mrs. Clinton was true to herself during the 2016 campaign, nothing that she did was really beyond the pale with her during the campaign.

Further, with the economy percolating and peace breaking out all over, President Trump is basically unbeatable in 2020 and any candidate would be a sacrificial lamb.

Better to groom Chelsea Clinton to get her ready for 2024, or perhaps Maryland Sen. Chelsea Manning, who would be our first Tranny American president.

Snowflakes continue to demand people stop talking about Hillary because she is 'history'...but she may very well be ONCE AGAIN the Democratic Party's FUTURE...

The Number Of Dems Who Want Hillary To Run In 2020 Should Make All Trump Supporters Cheer

"3rd Time's the Charm!"

My worst nightmare is that they run Hillary now that Muellers nailed those 13 Russians. Without the Facebook ads, does Trump even have a path to the White House

"3rd Time's the Charm!"

18% of respondents want her to run again, which puts her second behind Biden.

In a yahoo poll.

:lol:

Who gives a shit?

Sorry, what was the point of this retarded thread?

we can just vision Hillary and Biden debating in 2020. surrounded by doctors and two of them holding those things u shock the heart with...and huma holding a 5 gallon paint bucket in case either one can't hold it in

And Biden will love kissing the kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Hillary!

This time y’all should know the election rules,so no crayons when she loses again to the electoral college!

Okay, enough ignorant NaziCon trolling from you. You're now on permanent ignore. Bye...

Normal liberal, can’t debate with facts, just start name calling

The Democrat Party has stated repeatedly and aggressively that Mrs. Clinton was cheated in 2016.

Under those circumstances, how can they deny her a chance to gain her revenge and regain her dignity against The Donald?

Fair is fair, the Dawg is entitled to this. Sanders can wait until 2024.

Mrs. Clinton was true to herself during the 2016 campaign, nothing that she did was really beyond the pale with her during the campaign.

Further, with the economy percolating and peace breaking out all over, President Trump is basically unbeatable in 2020 and any candidate would be a sacrificial lamb.

Better to groom Chelsea Clinton to get her ready for 2024, or perhaps Maryland Sen. Chelsea Manning, who would be our first Tranny American president.

Please, God, anybody but Hillary. And Chelsea didn't do too well in our primary. Ben Cardin got about 80%, Chelsea 5% of the votes.

. And Chelsea didn't do too well in our primary. Ben Cardin got about 80%, Chelsea 5% of the votes.

Sounds like a lot of Transphobia in Maryland, not to mention anti-veteran bias.

Mr. Cardin is a man who wears men's clothes and has never served in the military with distinction.

I wonder how well he would do if he transitioned into Benna Cardin and came out as a broad?

Go Hillary!

I think Donald Trump answered that question best once by saying something like: Her greatest accomplishment is that she has managed to stay out of prison for all she's done!

Christ sake, another Clinton with zero experience....what a joy.

"3rd Time's the Charm!"

18% of respondents want her to run again, which puts her second behind Biden.

In a yahoo poll.

:lol:

Who gives a shit?

Sorry, what was the point of this retarded thread?
Opposed to what snowflakes say / prefer, Hillary Clinton is still VERY MUCH in the picture / running and is NOT going away.

'Who gives a $hit?'

Yeah, that's what the DNC said about their constituents' and especially Bernie supporters' preferences about who should be their candidate in 2016 - 'Who gives a $hit what YOU want. You're going to get Hillary.'

Hope you remember how you were forced to 'bend over and assume the position' for the screwing you got when they rammed Hillary as their felon candidate right up your a$$ because there is a good chance they will tell you to do the same thing in 2020.

Yeah, you do that. You get busy "grooming" Chelsea Clinton or Manning to be your next president. I really hope you do. Either one is the ideal candidate for that 20% of the populace that has absolute soap bubbles for brains.

Forum List

Back