Hillary Running 2nd Behind Biden For 2020 Re-Match

Yeah, you do that. You get busy "grooming" Chelsea Clinton or Manning to be your next president. I really hope you do. Either one is the ideal candidate for that 20% of the populace that has absolute soap bubbles for brains.

Ms. Manning would make the major issue President Trump's alleged Draft Dodging- and hope to clean up with the veteran vote as well as the LGBTQAAII constituency

The Democrat Party has stated repeatedly and aggressively that Mrs. Clinton was cheated in 2016.

Yep, she was "cheated" alright! I guess that's a lot easier to swallow than the truth: that she was routed by an absolute newcomer and political novice by sheer effort and determination.

HILLARY WAS CHEATED:

Hillary only got 96% positive support and compliance by the Media vs. Trump's 4%.
Hillary got all of the illegal and undocumented vote. Millions.
Hillary went months without an interview and all those were cherry-picked. Trump only went hours without an interview, with ANYONE.
Hillary was nominated winner by the pundits from the start right up to her bitter defeat; Trump was declared never to have a chance untill he actually won.
Trump fought an uphill battle with his own party; the DNC greased the skids for Hillary basically sabotaging Sander's campaign that he never even had a chance.
Trump fought a hostile debate format; Hillary got her questions secretly fed her in advance.
Trump went to every state multiple times; Hillary flew over half the states multiple times.
Trump picked himself up from every scandal; Hillary needed help getting picked back up off the floor everytime she fell on her face.

Hillary, that poor woman never stood a chance! She only had a 99.9% advantage given in her favor; clearly discriminated against because she was a woman!

Snowflakes continue to demand people stop talking about Hillary because she is 'history'...but she may very well be ONCE AGAIN the Democratic Party's FUTURE...

CURRENT POLL shows Biden running 1st at 32% with Hillary 2nd with 18% support.

The Number Of Dems Who Want Hillary To Run In 2020 Should Make All Trump Supporters Cheer

"3rd Time's the Charm!"

"It is Really, REALLY My Turn - Hillary 2020!"

Run, Hillary, Run! Finish the DNC once and for all!

:p

Neither one of them are running. You sound scared.

Yeah, you do that. You get busy "grooming" Chelsea Clinton or Manning to be your next president. I really hope you do. Either one is the ideal candidate for that 20% of the populace that has absolute soap bubbles for brains.

Ms. Manning would make the major issue President Trump's alleged Draft Dodging- and hope to clean up with the veteran vote as well as the LGBTQAAII constituency

Yeah, with a court-martialed transsexual convicted of espionage running for president, the major issues on America's mind would be the LGBTQAAII constituency (whatever the hell all that crap really is), and "cleaning up" the veteran vote, those damn pesky veterans, as well as potential questions about Trump's draft dodging (that's a new one on me). You go right on believing that, son!

Neither one of them are running. You sound scared.
You really suck at trying to read people...and I fear you are 'projecting', snowflake.

Schumer and Pelosi have begged Hillary to just STFU and go away.
Snowflakes have begged people to stop talking about her, hoping the nightmare ends.
But Hillary, being all about Hillary, refuses to go away.
It is the Democrats who are frightened, afraid they may not survive 1 more 'It's my turn'

Snowflakes continue to demand people stop talking about Hillary because she is 'history'...but she may very well be ONCE AGAIN the Democratic Party's FUTURE...

CURRENT POLL shows Biden running 1st at 32% with Hillary 2nd with 18% support.

The Number Of Dems Who Want Hillary To Run In 2020 Should Make All Trump Supporters Cheer

"3rd Time's the Charm!"

"It is Really, REALLY My Turn - Hillary 2020!"

Run, Hillary, Run! Finish the DNC once and for all!

18% of respondents want her to run again, which puts her second behind Biden.

In a yahoo poll.

:lol:

Who gives a shit?

Sorry, what was the point of this retarded thread?
Opposed to what snowflakes say / prefer, Hillary Clinton is still VERY MUCH in the picture / running and is NOT going away.

'Who gives a $hit?'

Yeah, that's what the DNC said about their constituents' and especially Bernie supporters' preferences about who should be their candidate in 2016 - 'Who gives a $hit what YOU want. You're going to get Hillary.'

Hope you remember how you were forced to 'bend over and assume the position' for the screwing you got when they rammed Hillary as their felon candidate right up your a$$ because there is a good chance they will tell you to do the same thing in 2020.

Well, you’re a god damn idiot, so I’ll wait to find out and not take your word

Oh yes please run again! Can we setup a USMB campaign fund for Hillary in 2020? :113:

She spent about a billion dollars more than Trump, so it seems money is not what she lacks.
Yup...evidence shows she illegally took and spent donations meant for other Democrat politicians...so she has no problem spending other people's money...or breaking laws / doing whatever she needs to do.

There is no one better qualified to be President than Hillary

Lying is second nature to her, she thinks that putting a "no fly zone" in Syria is a good idea, and she knows that she is so insulated from laws that she can withstand any scandal that will surely follow her.

She is arrogant, has no integrity, and willing to do anything the party tells her to do as she already has all the insider connections.

Tell me another that is more qualified.

Biden is the best of that bunch. Like picking the least rotten apple from the basket.

Biden would probably beat Trump though.

Forum List

Back