Hillary Rips Clarence Thomas in Racist Rant

The dipshit OP tries to smuggle in the racism ("angry black man") just as blm baboonism spits on democracy by reifying its race at the expense of all other races, arrogantly and simultaneously attempting to start a new religion over one of its own eating Chinese fentanyl and passing counterfeit money. Why not "angry white man?" as if thomas was the only angry SCOTUS organism. Right here, Dipshit: all lives matter, and in a vibrant democracy blm should have been instantly and lastingly boycotted. House negro thomas, followed alito's leaky lead in this latest distraction by a Nazi Dem administration that knows it's in trouble for the midterms.

“I went to law school with him,” said Clinton, a 1973 graduate of Yale Law School, during an interview with Gayle King that took place Monday and aired Tuesday on “CBS Mornings.” “He’s been a person of grievance for as long as I’ve known him. Resentment, grievance, anger.”

Yeah, can't have an "angry black man", can we Hillary? What a racist stereotype! Let's see if she gets called out on that. I thought blacks were justified in their grievance and resentment, according to the left. But by all accounts, Thomas is nothing like that. He's reportedly the most well-liked justice within the chamber.

I say Hillary didn't even know who Thomas was. This sounds like another typical Hillary lie.
So when is Justice Thomas going to be on the morning talk shows??

Can anyone produce a pic of Justice Thomas smiling? Certainly he's smiled many times in his life, but squelches it for the cameras.

Fau Chi has been linked to abortion and the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as has SARS-CoV-2. Because of his sidekick Francis Collins, we doubt that Rand Paul will ask Fau or Thomas about this on any talk shows:

Post #101

One can see Fig. 4A in the above report, "Expression Profiling of Computational Biomarkers," that Guttmacher's HOX genes are there linking anti-SARS-CoV-2 activity via the abortifacient Withania, chloroquine, and quaternary ammonia compounds: Fig. 4a: 'Activation of HOX genes during differentiation.'

Next, we link Guttmacher syndrome to Adams-Oliver syndrome (AOS)/Poland sequence and A.E. Guttmacher

So linking AOS is this Turkish report for hand-foot-genital syndrome from 2008, which links the HOX genes. Notice that the mother does not know the name of the antibiotic that may have triggered the genetic anomalies, though it does resonate with scalp problems such as scabies (of which Paguma scabies was treated with ivermectin):

2008 Turkey / AOS / Aplasia Cutis Congenita of the Scalp, Skull, Dura Associated with Adams-Oliver
'....the mother was treated with an antibiotic which she did not recognize the name for gastroenteritis during her pregnancy....vascular disruption....abnormal small vessels causing suspension of blood flow appearing in embryogenesis.'

We have already USMB posted gastrointestinal symptoms at Wuhan previous to the outbreak. That Harvard study is located in the USMB "COVID-19's Biological Politics" thread, post #892, 3 Dec 2021. In the Turkish report above, one can see in the photo that the brain is protruding from the skull of the AOS infant. The vascular coagulation symptom of the infant is similar in SARS-CoV-2 infection.

With HOX gene-induced hand-foot-genital syndrome, fertility is not affected:
'....fertility is normal....60% of mutations are polyalanine expansions.'

She is one nasty and evil person.

:rolleyes:

1656632523375.png

“I went to law school with him,” said Clinton, a 1973 graduate of Yale Law School, during an interview with Gayle King that took place Monday and aired Tuesday on “CBS Mornings.” “He’s been a person of grievance for as long as I’ve known him. Resentment, grievance, anger.”

Yeah, can't have an "angry black man", can we Hillary? What a racist stereotype! Let's see if she gets called out on that. I thought blacks were justified in their grievance and resentment, according to the left. But by all accounts, Thomas is nothing like that. He's reportedly the most well-liked justice within the chamber.

I say Hillary didn't even know who Thomas was. This sounds like another typical Hillary lie.
Where's the racist part? Except in what YOU are saying.....

Oh yeah, I'm sure Hillary and Thomas hung out together all the time....Gee, Hillary couldn't possibly be lying about Justice Thomas....could she? I mean, after all, former First Lady, Secretary of State, Presidential candidate, Senator from New York, naw, she wouldn't lie.
Naw, Hillary isn't lying, after all she was under enemy fire when she landed in Bosnia a few years ago. :smoke:

Hillary was right all along about trump and his minions.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even Hillary. I don't think people who live in glass houses should be throwing stones, but that's the way it is these days. And BTW, there's a whole lot of folks who don't have a very high opinion of her and her minions either.

When are you going to quote the racist language?

Forum List

Back