Hillary is critical of USSC Judge Clarence Thomas

Hillary Clinton said in a Tuesday morning interview that for as long as she has known Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, he has been filled with 'resentment' and 'anger' as she insisted the Roe v. Wade ruling will result in women dying.
'I went to law school with [Justice Thomas],' Clinton told CBS Mornings in a pre-recorded interview. 'He's been a person of grievance for as long as I've known him — resentment, grievance, anger.'

Comment:
Clarence Thomas seems to the exact opposite type of person that Hillary is accusing him of being.
He is calm and happy.
However, Hillary perfectly fits the description of being filled with "resentment, grievance, and anger"
BTW, Hillary failed the Bar Exam the first time that she took it, Thomas did not.

Dear Hillary:

If you're so sure the Roe v. Wade ruling will result in women dying, please set an example and prove it for us.

Lovingly, JGalt.

The ugliness of Bitch Clinton before her daily 2-hour Botox and make up session,

1656472991722.png

1656472945929.png

Her criminal party she is proud member of:

AnimatedEagerIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

I despise this pile of shit.

Wow. Sounds like Donald in drag. Wow. Did this get moved to the Rubber Conspiracy Forum Room, while I was in it. I swear I was right here, and didn't touch a thing. Makes my head spin.o_O
If it were my forum I'd have never allowed you to be a mod, but in all fairness you've not stepped on me so far and I really don't take this shit all that seriously....

Thanks.

Perhaps you don't either so I may have misjudged you.

Forum List

Back