Hillary Rips Clarence Thomas in Racist Rant

1656694795819.png

“I went to law school with him,” said Clinton, a 1973 graduate of Yale Law School, during an interview with Gayle King that took place Monday and aired Tuesday on “CBS Mornings.” “He’s been a person of grievance for as long as I’ve known him. Resentment, grievance, anger.”

Yeah, can't have an "angry black man", can we Hillary? What a racist stereotype! Let's see if she gets called out on that. I thought blacks were justified in their grievance and resentment, according to the left. But by all accounts, Thomas is nothing like that. He's reportedly the most well-liked justice within the chamber.

I say Hillary didn't even know who Thomas was. This sounds like another typical Hillary lie.
What part was racist?

You know if Harry Reid and the Democrats had not used the nuclear option in 2013 which allowed lower court nominess to be confirmed on a simple majority vote which set the precedent for the Republicans to take the same step for the Supreme Court when they took control of the Senate in the 2014 midterms and Hillary had been a better candidate in 2016 the Supreme Court would look very different right nw and so would these rulings. This is something Hillary and the Democrats should not forget.

Only to Republican white-wing thugs such as yourself.
The bitch couldn't even describe the difference between a male and female. Dumber than door knob. Her biggest case as a DC District Federal Judge was just overturned by the real Supreme Court.

Just another dumbass affirmative action Negro that should be working as a Motel Maid instead of doing important things that are way over her kinky hair head.

The bitch couldn't even describe the difference between a male and female. Dumber than door knob. Her biggest case as a DC District Federal Judge was just overturned by the real Supreme Court.

Just another dumbass affirmative action Negro that should be working as a Motel Maid instead of doing important things that are way over her kinky hair head.
Are you stilly crying that JUSTICE Jackson refused to help you out with that? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back