Hillary Refuses To Say If She Is Taking Monthly Social Security Payments

She has earned them....why shouldn't she?

She may be waiting to 70 to maximize her benefits

When they say EVERYONE needs to have skin in the game

they mean all you LITTLE people they lord over. It doesn't apply to them

And what? Republicans who're eligible aren't?

Romney isn't taking it.

Of course not. The longer you wait the more you get.
Yeah...Romney really wants those few hundred bucks he will get, by waiting longer.
You know he does.
If you believe that, you are dumber than even I thought.

You're saying Romney's bad with money?
Good thing he didn't get elected then.

Of course she is, for you see Liberals grab at every hand out or bribe that comes their way whether they need it or not.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/20/hillary-clinton-ignores-liberals-calls-to-expand-s/ /
Are you taking monthly Social Security payments?
No, I take in monthly interest from oil and gas royalties from wells on my property.
As do I!
Also I receive rents for 'treater' buildings and water injection sites.
Funny old world.

About 60% of wage earners pay about 2.6% of Federal taxes.
That means about 40% of wage earners pay about 97% of Federal taxes.
This is not a sustainable economic model.
As usual the fucking LIBs want to take even more from the 40%.

Of course she is, for you see Liberals grab at every hand out or bribe that comes their way whether they need it or not.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/20/hillary-clinton-ignores-liberals-calls-to-expand-s/ /
No, I take in monthly interest from oil and gas royalties from wells on my property.

So you're living on mineral rights. You contribute nothing to your world but take oily handouts for doing absolutely nothing. You're a fucking sponge, living on earth farts. Courageous. :salute:

And we get to be the beneficiaries of your ludicrous posts that free time makes possible. Lucky us.

You think having to read the whiney leftist crap from you is beneficial?

Does Hillary need the money to survive? or is this just another of her hypocritical actions?

So.....you don't take your Social Security payments.

Ron Paul isn't taking it.
More fool him.
Remember Hillary taking a tax deduction for giving her used underwear to charity? She is so caring and thoughtful.

Umm... nnnnnnno. I sure don't.

You're actually following Hillary Clinton's underwear?
What, there's an app for that?

See a psychologist.
Allow me to educate you. Please get informed before responding to my posts.

From the NY Times:
In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities. The deduction was ridiculed by comedians and pundits, and the White House did not itemize the Clintons' $17,000 in charitable contributions on the 1993 return.
Clinton Taxes Laid Bare Line by Line - NYTimes.com

There is no economic model for Government theft. But it appears that 47% of Americans have become so brainwashed by media leftist koolaid they actually believe in redistribution schemes from dishonest corrupt professional politicians.

There is no economic model for Government theft. But it appears that 47% of Americans have become so brainwashed by media leftist koolaid they actually believe in redistribution schemes from dishonest corrupt professional politicians.
Very well stated and impossible to refute. Thank you.

Forum List

Back