Hillary Refuses To Say If She Is Taking Monthly Social Security Payments

More fool him.
Remember Hillary taking a tax deduction for giving her used underwear to charity? She is so caring and thoughtful.

Umm... nnnnnnno. I sure don't.

You're actually following Hillary Clinton's underwear?
What, there's an app for that?

See a psychologist.
Allow me to educate you. Please get informed before responding to my posts.

From the NY Times:
In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities. The deduction was ridiculed by comedians and pundits, and the White House did not itemize the Clintons' $17,000 in charitable contributions on the 1993 return.
Clinton Taxes Laid Bare Line by Line - NYTimes.com
And that means she should or should not take her SS? You are lame.

The point that you libtards can't get is that the clintons demonize the rich and the tax breaks available to them, AND THEN THEY DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS WITH THEIR MONEY.

Its called hypocrisy------------do as I say, not as I do.
The last time a Clinton ran for office, they were paying 31% of their income in taxes. Personally, I don't begrudge anyone wealth, but I do not like it when they pay substantially less a percentage of tax than I have to .... like Mitt.
Hillary Clinton wants credit for paying income tax. Here s how much she deserves. - The Washington Post
Even W was paying over 25%, or something like that.

I paid 26k into SS

I have collected 15K a year for 15 years

You do the math

Nothing needs to be changed, yo...
Good point.

My father in-law immigrated to the US and worked here for 25 years. Never making more than $25k, he retired 33 years ago. He gets about 12k a year SS, but paid in only a few thousand. Even after inflation, he has collected vastly more than he put in...and is still collecting.

Remember Hillary taking a tax deduction for giving her used underwear to charity? She is so caring and thoughtful.

See a psychologist.

From the NY Times:
In previous returns, when Mr. Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas and his wife was a partner in a Little Rock law firm, the Clintons had gone so far as to deduct $2 for underwear donated to charities. The deduction was ridiculed by comedians and pundits, and the White House did not itemize the Clintons' $17,000 in charitable contributions on the 1993 return.

The point that you libtards can't get is that the clintons demonize the rich and the tax breaks available to them, AND THEN THEY DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS WITH THEIR MONEY.

Is it better to speak of such things, or lock them away?

sure, speak about them, but don't lie about them.

See a psychologist.

From the NY Times:

You do understand the concept and where the phrase came from in presidential campaigning history, and why?

From the NY Times:

You do understand the concept and where the phrase came from in presidential campaigning history, and why?

which concept?

which concept?
It was used by dem candidates in the later 1800's when rich industrialist were putting their candidate up for election..The last of the agricultural democratic candidates usually tried to get the farmer vote by using slogans of income inequality of farmers vs. industrials

It's terrifying that this criminally insane authoritarian sociopath has a single person in this country fooled into "thinking" that she is anything but a modern day hitler wanna be.

The lying and scandals that are well documented and reported definitively prove what an absolute disaster this putrid whore is and the fact that bed wetting liberals can ignore it proves that they're all deliberately ignorant regressive troglodytes.

It's terrifying that this criminally insane authoritarian sociopath has a single person in this country fooled into "thinking" that she is anything but a modern day hitler wanna be.

The lying and scandals that are well documented and reported definitively prove what an absolute disaster this putrid whore is and the fact that bed wetting liberals can ignore it proves that they're all deliberately ignorant regressive troglodytes.
Thank you for the compliment...

Ron Paul isn't taking it.
More fool him.

See a psychologist.

From the NY Times:

It's uh, not the kind of thing I follow, dood. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if this is what you consider "news", you must be the Chief Petty Officer.

More fool him.

See a psychologist.

From the NY Times:

It's uh, not the kind of thing I follow, dood. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if this is what you consider "news", you must be the Chief Petty Officer.
You were the one that disputed the fact that they took a tax deduction for donating their underwear to charity.

You should be posting the following:
Thank you for enlightening me. I will try to do better next time.

More fool him.

See a psychologist.

From the NY Times:

You were the one that disputed the fact that they took a tax deduction for donating their underwear to charity.

I see reading comprehension is not as strong in this one as, say, underwear tracking.

I proffered no opinion on whether such a deduction ever happened; I would have no perspective on which to rest such a position. What I did was questioned your judgment in tracking underwear as a useful tool in political wankitude.

Learn to read.

I remember the moonbat lefties obsessing over Romney's tax returns... but this is somehow different I guess.

See a psychologist.

From the NY Times:

I see reading comprehension is not as strong in this one as, say, underwear tracking.

I proffered no opinion on whether such a deduction ever happened; I would have no perspective on which to rest such a position. What I did was questioned your judgment in tracking underwear as a useful tool in political wankitude.

Learn to read.
You questioned my judgement??? I merely stated a fact about the Clinton's, which was relevant to the debate. I am sorry you find it so inappropriate.

You clearly stated you did not know about the clinton's deducting for underwear. No need to feel insecure.

It is not relevant to the debate at all. But somehow you think it is, so run with it.

See a psychologist.

From the NY Times:

Learn to read.
You questioned my judgement??? I merely stated a fact about the Clinton's, which was relevant to the debate. I am sorry you find it so inappropriate.

You clearly stated you did not know about the clinton's deducting for underwear. No need to feel insecure.

That's correct, I never heard of it. Or if I did, call me crazy, I ignored it as useless noise. Right up there with earth-moving revelations like which hand The O'bama wipes his ass with.
Not you though. :eusa_clap:

"Inappropriate"?? Perish the thought. On the contrary I admire the ability to retain the cold hard facts that really matter in today's complex political morass.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is he taking his nice fat Congressional pension?
And is nice fat government medical coverage?
Neither.

Too bad your media fails to inform you...one would think this would make you realize how uninformed you are...but no. However I do believe he has stated he takes social security.
Link us up to where he does not take his pension and medical. If true, I would be impressed.

Is he taking his nice fat Congressional pension?
And is nice fat government medical coverage?
Neither.

Too bad your media fails to inform you...one would think this would make you realize how uninformed you are...but no. However I do believe he has stated he takes social security.
Link us up to where he does not take his pension and medical. If true, I would be impressed.
Former congressman Ron Paul refused to participate in the congressional pension system, labeling it "immoral".[7]
Congressional pension - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I am fairly certain he declined government provided healthcare too, but could not find a source to link.

Forum List

Back