Hillary mentally unfit to serve as president?

I can do a better job than her drunk and high at the same time.

Please share your accomplishments with us.
Turned 600,000 in debt into million a year profit with my mouth and my brain. I have therefore accomplished more than hilary Has in her entire political career.

Good for You! Do your accomplishments compare with Hillary's?

They are lightyear s ahead of her.

Turned 600,000 in debt into million a year profit with my mouth and my brain. I have therefore accomplished more than hilary Has in her entire political career.

Good for You! Do your accomplishments compare with Hillary's?

They are lightyear s ahead of her.

Aw, and you were doing so well. Now I know you're just full of shit.

I know her as first lady, living expenses paid. They still left the Whitehouse broke and moved into a million dollar trailer! Lol

Good for You! Do your accomplishments compare with Hillary's? She is highly educated, rich and famous.
If she is highly educated then I'm a genius, which I actually am for the record. my iq was tested when I was controlled by my psychotic parents. This is how I know.

Good for You! Do your accomplishments compare with Hillary's? She is highly educated, rich and famous.
I give you the last two, but the first one. I got to call bull. Her entire life she made stupid decisions. So far except Chelsea, under the circumstances looks like she did a good job. That's all I can come up with.

So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.

Yup, she'll be too disoriented when that 3:00 a.m. phone call comes in. Plus, she wants to sympathize with enemies, so she'll be too nice to the likes of ISIS and al Qaeda.

So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.

Yup, she'll be too disoriented when that 3:00 a.m. phone call comes in. Plus, she wants to sympathize with enemies, so she'll be too nice to the likes of ISIS and al Qaeda.
And bill will be with her aid in the Kennedy suite.

Hillary s List of Lies by Dick Morris on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Hillary simply cannot tell the truth. Here's her scorecard:

Admitted Lies

— Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)

— Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)

— She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)

— She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then.)

Whoppers She Won't Confess To

— She didn't know about the pardons of members of the violent Puerto Rico nationalist group FALN.

— She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.

— Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.

— She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.

— She didn't know that the Peter Paul fund-raiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.

— She opposed NAFTA at the time.

— She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.

— She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.

— She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.

— The Rose Law Firm billing records showed up on their own.

— She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.

— She was always a Yankees fan.

— She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400 to 12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).

— She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

When a candidate for president admits they hallucinated being in a dangerous combat situation and shot at due to simple sleep deprivation...why shouldn't her opponents call her out on this during the debates? Oh yes you libs got your ass in a sling now.

When a candidate for president admits they hallucinated being in a dangerous combat situation and shot at due to simple sleep deprivation...why shouldn't her opponents call her out on this during the debates? Oh yes you libs got your ass in a sling now.

She corrected her misstatement. No, we don't have our asses in a sling now.

Hillary mentally unfit to serve as president?

Nope...

Not if we are talking about liberal standards. In that case, the ability to lie well is a huge plus. And the fact that she is willing to lie or do whatever it takes to further the liberal agenda.

Either she has a serious problem with her memory or she lies a lot. Which is it?

Hillary is the perfect left wing politician and hero. Lies out her ass, get's caught and they all think she's great. Just like obie.

The dem ticket will be Hillary and Williams. Two of the biggest liars on the planet, dems love that shit.

Not to worry. Bill will be co-President and First Dude.

Billy needs one more shot at those White House Interns.

She corrected her misstatement. No, we don't have our asses in a sling now.

You mean she tried to lie out of her lies don't you?

This thread is based on a rw meme from 9 months ago
yawn.gif

Forum List

Back