Hillary mentally unfit to serve as president?

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Hillary is a liar! Obama is a liar! Slick Willy is a liar! John Kerry is a liar!

In order to come up with an acceptable candidate, all the Democrats have to do is determine which of them is the best LIAR!

Hillary takes the cake so far! She's a shoe-in!

I don't recall the left saying all that much about this....
But Romney saying he has binders full of women was covered by the left for months....

Not only is she a liar but she is an old liar at that. Hillary would be 69 if she would take the oath of office.
Definitely over the hill!!!

Last edited:
Hillary is entirely lacking in integrity and moral character. A perfect Democratic candidate...

So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.

Not to worry. Bill will be co-President and First Dude.

No, first spouses are expected to champion an issue, one issue, and we all know what that one issue would be, don't we?

No, first spouses are expected to champion an issue, one issue, and we all know what that one issue would be, don't we?
Making prostitution legal! Lol

intern%20poster

Forum List

Back