Hillary mentally unfit to serve as president?

28a2m3o.jpg

Americans who support Hillary are the problem.

We do not need another serial liar in the WH...but if the trend holds true, she wins, since Americans seem to like lying presidents.

Hillary is not so much mentally unfit to be President but rather she is morally unfit to be President.

Perhaps though off hand I can't think if any, but you miss the point. The entire democrat party would be excluded.
Your point is total bullshit, and I ignored it. Perhaps part of your problem is that you see women like Palin and Bachman to be perfectly sane.

Your problem is that you hate women. I wasn't excluding men, you only considered the women to be bat shit crazy.
The subject was Hillary. You have no argument, so you make up something ridiculous about me.You must hate men.
Your initial point was idiotic.
"If we exclude the mentally unfit the Dem Party would disappear"
Are there no crazy GOP women?

Serioysly? What kind of argumetn is that? Even if there are crazy GOP women, that does not mean that the initial point was wrong. Dems are the party of the lazy and the crazy.

Hey moron, I said the WHOLE Democrat party would disappear. Why is it that you insist only women are bat shit crazy?
Yes, you made an extremely stupid statement that I chose to ignore.
And yes, the Republican Party has men who are batshit crazy too.

Your point is total bullshit, and I ignored it. Perhaps part of your problem is that you see women like Palin and Bachman to be perfectly sane.

Your problem is that you hate women. I wasn't excluding men, you only considered the women to be bat shit crazy.
The subject was Hillary. You have no argument, so you make up something ridiculous about me.You must hate men.

Serioysly? What kind of argumetn is that? Even if there are crazy GOP women, that does not mean that the initial point was wrong. Dems are the party of the lazy and the crazy.

Hey moron, I said the WHOLE Democrat party would disappear. Why is it that you insist only women are bat shit crazy?

Now you finally get it moron. Go away now, your ignorance no longer fascinates me.

This thread's content is like the Sarah Palin threads except this one is about Hillary.
Sooner or later someone is going to post "why do Republicans hate women." Then we will have gone full circle. :laugh:

Why does the far left hate women?

What a dumb as post. Kosh, the the far right drone :)laugh:) doesn't see the irony of his post.
Here we have a thread attacking Hillary Clinton, (a women) by the same people who whine when Sarah Palin is attached and cry "why does the left hate women?", thank you Kosh. Oh the irony and stupidity that Kosh would post this on this specific thread!
Personally, I think Palin and Hillary are fair game for criticism. They both are willingly in the public spotlight and it comes with the territory.
"War on women" isn't about female's who are willingly in the public spotlight. "War on Women" is about issues that specifically hurt women's rights and equality. There a big difference between the two.

Now you finally get it moron. Go away now, your ignorance no longer fascinates me.
But your stupidity still amazes me.

So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.

Utter liar she is.

So Hillary recounts this harrowing tale of her landing in a combat zone under sniper fire and having to keep her head down while running to the car. Pretty scary. Later when confronted with proof this never happened she declared I don't know why I said that I must have been sleep deprived.

Does this make her unfit to serve as president? Seriously, as president she will be frequently sleep deprived we can't have the woman armed with nukes hallucinating combat events that never took place. I think hallucinating combat events should disqualify anyone from being president.

Trump doesn’t have what it takes to be president - The Boston Globe

GOP senator says Trump hasn’t shown stability, competence

Donald Trump has not yet shown the stability or competence required for an American president to succeed.

A prominent Republican senator delivered a stinging rebuke Thursday of Donald Trump’s short time in office, declaring he has not shown the stability or competence required for an American president to succeed.

Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, also said Trump “recently has not demonstrated that he understands the character of this nation.” During comments to local reporters after a speech to the Chattanooga Rotary Club, Corker called for “radical changes” in how the Trump White House operates.

Donald Trump has not yet shown the stability or competence required for an American president to succeed.

A prominent Republican senator delivered a stinging rebuke Thursday of Donald Trump’s short time in office, declaring he has not shown the stability or competence required for an American president to succeed.

Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, also said Trump “recently has not demonstrated that he understands the character of this nation.” During comments to local reporters after a speech to the Chattanooga Rotary Club, Corker called for “radical changes” in how the Trump White House operates.

Dude what's up with Hillary's brain seizure head bobbing shit? LOL you libs walk right into the buzz saw :laugh:

Dude what's up with Hillary's brain seizure head bobbing shit? LOL you libs walk right into the buzz saw :laugh:

she has parkinson's coupled with onset dementia. Add basic lack of intelligence, lying, corruption, and criminality and you have the perfect dem candidate.

So did Republicans my friend and I love it almost as much as if Hillary won. This has been a crazy year and Trump hasn't broken anything yet

Forum List

Back