Hillary Makes ‘Desperate’ Appeal To Avoid Testifying About Emails — Says She’s Too Important

I agree that both sides pitted against each other in some constant battle of who's the bigger problem needs to stop, for the sake of the country as a whole.

But to heal and move on, we can't do that without some kind of justice being carried out. No, neither side will get everything we want, as in jail time for every offense, but We the People, the Founding Fathers and the Constitution do deserve those who broke the laws, to be held responsible. If they are allowed to get off scott free just to keep the peace......then the people will continue to resent 'the other side' that will erupt in the same fashion again in the future,, all the Founding Fathers work at setting up this country with such laws will have been in vain and that Constitution that sets us apart is nothing more than a piece of paper. That can't be allowed to happen if we are to continue as "Americans", or if we do we're nothing more than a shithole....just like everyone else.

You're only looking at the short answer.......stop the arguing now. But that doesn't really heal anything, just scabs it over until the next problem comes around to open it back up and in the meantime, it festers
who's justice?

she went through our system. several times did she not? when do we stop pushing until we get our way COUPLED WITH screaming at the left to stop pushing til they get their way?

we're a victim of our own contradictions in as much as anything.

so no. i don't disagree with you - it's just that the flip side is pretty much war.

And what 'system' did she go thru? A very protected one, that's for sure. How else can there be so much evidence, witness statements, etc and she still walk. And not just her, but the rest of those involved either in her crimes, the covering up of, or committing their own. And it's not really about 'getting our way' but it is about equal law and justice so the elite are held accountable, just like the rest of us peons.

The only reason it would have to come to war, is because of the abuses of those laws and the suppression of them being upheld. IOW, for the negligence for so many years,, that just may be what is needed to set things straight. Nobody wants war, but ya can't sweep this shit under the rug and ignore what ever brought it to that point or it will come again, again and again. A problem ignored will never be solved, it must be faced and dealt with head on.
look - i agree. but when the actions repeat and the names change, repeating the same actions just gets old to me.

i'm on the side who will forever feel she got away with something.

but please tell me what can be done where NO ONE will feel this way.

i'll listen.

fuck dude, i'm listening.

I don't have the answer but I know you're not alone. Everyone is fed up with the government, media and what society is becoming. They're tired of being lied to, stolen from, manipulated and controlled by those in power. They're angry and rightly so. Shit happens, but nothing really changes. The people of this country (even the world for that matter) is like a powder keg and the fuse is lit and it's only a matter of time before it blows sky high. Whether it's a civil war or world war, right now it's almost inevitable to happen. I do hope and pray it doesn't, but I'm not sure what else there is, that would make everyone happy.

PS.....btw...….I'm a dudette

Can you imagine if ANY OTHER PERSON IN AMERICA deleted 33,000 emails after they were under subpoena?

They would be buried under the jail.

You are confused. The 33K Emails were deleted long before anyone asked for them.

As most people delete work emails when they don't work there anymore.

In fact, you have to delete emails at a certain point, or they clog up your system.

I agree that both sides pitted against each other in some constant battle of who's the bigger problem needs to stop, for the sake of the country as a whole.

But to heal and move on, we can't do that without some kind of justice being carried out. No, neither side will get everything we want, as in jail time for every offense, but We the People, the Founding Fathers and the Constitution do deserve those who broke the laws, to be held responsible. If they are allowed to get off scott free just to keep the peace......then the people will continue to resent 'the other side' that will erupt in the same fashion again in the future,, all the Founding Fathers work at setting up this country with such laws will have been in vain and that Constitution that sets us apart is nothing more than a piece of paper. That can't be allowed to happen if we are to continue as "Americans", or if we do we're nothing more than a shithole....just like everyone else.

You're only looking at the short answer.......stop the arguing now. But that doesn't really heal anything, just scabs it over until the next problem comes around to open it back up and in the meantime, it festers
who's justice?

she went through our system. several times did she not? when do we stop pushing until we get our way COUPLED WITH screaming at the left to stop pushing til they get their way?

we're a victim of our own contradictions in as much as anything.

so no. i don't disagree with you - it's just that the flip side is pretty much war.

And what 'system' did she go thru? A very protected one, that's for sure. How else can there be so much evidence, witness statements, etc and she still walk. And not just her, but the rest of those involved either in her crimes, the covering up of, or committing their own. And it's not really about 'getting our way' but it is about equal law and justice so the elite are held accountable, just like the rest of us peons.

The only reason it would have to come to war, is because of the abuses of those laws and the suppression of them being upheld. IOW, for the negligence for so many years,, that just may be what is needed to set things straight. Nobody wants war, but ya can't sweep this shit under the rug and ignore what ever brought it to that point or it will come again, again and again. A problem ignored will never be solved, it must be faced and dealt with head on.
look - i agree. but when the actions repeat and the names change, repeating the same actions just gets old to me.

i'm on the side who will forever feel she got away with something.

but please tell me what can be done where NO ONE will feel this way.

i'll listen.

fuck dude, i'm listening.

I don't have the answer but I know you're not alone. Everyone is fed up with the government, media and what society is becoming. They're tired of being lied to, stolen from, manipulated and controlled by those in power. They're angry and rightly so. Shit happens, but nothing really changes. The people of this country (even the world for that matter) is like a powder keg and the fuse is lit and it's only a matter of time before it blows sky high. Whether it's a civil war or world war, right now it's almost inevitable to happen. I do hope and pray it doesn't, but I'm not sure what else there is, that would make everyone happy.

PS.....btw...….I'm a dudette
Apologies. :)

And I'm afraid you are right. People are just too wound up to go home and settle down.

People have let their hate and trust build up to the point most won't listen to or accept another point of view.

Not agreeing in a vast sense has become unforgivable. Fighting words. I hear people who are "woke" say anyone who doesn't see BLM as a major cause and NEVER say "all lives matter" are "flawed".

People I respect think this way. Flawed if you don't agree.

Gonna get worse before it gets better.

Can you imagine if ANY OTHER PERSON IN AMERICA deleted 33,000 emails after they were under subpoena?

You are confused. The 33K Emails were deleted long before anyone asked for them.

In fact, you have to delete emails at a certain point, or they clog up your system.

I'm always curious about these e-mails.

If I send you an e-mail...that means I have a copy and you have a copy (and anyone else copied on it has a copy). In a sense, there has to be multiple people deleting these e-mails.

What good does deleting them do?

If I send you an e-mail...that means I have a copy and you have a copy (and anyone else copied on it has a copy). In a sense, there has to be multiple people deleting these e-mails.

depends.

now if you delete your mail on your machine, you delete your mail on your machine. depending on settings of the server, it's likely there's still a copy of it on the server.

now, when you have a "private address" - you have access to your account. that's it. you can delete that shit all you want and it is likely still on the server OR a backup of the server that is normally done daily. weekly AT A MINIMUM for hosted services. so while you delete your mail on your machine, you can still get it from the server or whoever you sent it to.

when you have a private server, you can delete the server and nuke the backups and your mail simply never existed. unless you can find whoever it was sent to.

It's so weird the way the Trump sycophants are obsessed with Hillary's emails but didn't give two shits and a handshake when Bush "lost" 22 million of them.
in the grand scheme of things i 100% agree. if they had their own communication system setup and were working to get around laws or policy (that may or may not have existed in that time for e-mail communications) then yes, go back and include him in any punishments that need to be doled out.

no elected official should EVER be allowed to communicate off official channels at this point. people who they hire/staff? dunno policy. but i would agree they need an official one they must use a gov one at least for that.

i am for closing the hole 100% and those who abused it - well thats likely forever to be a mystery but we can bitch about it or fix it. i'd rather FIX IT and move on.

If Hillary wasn’t a corrupt evil bitch only interested in power and money, she would have ONLY USED OFFICIAL STATE DEPARTMENT EMAIL FOR ALL OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS AND SHE WOULD HAVE TURNED OVER THE SERVER IMMEDIATELY WHEN THE FBI ISSUED THE SUBPOENA.

It’s not complicated, you liberal left wingnuts.

Don't see the problem...She can just say that she doesn't remember and "what difference does it make?", and everyone -including republicans- will give her a pass.
like i've always said - she's guilty as sin in my eyes. but my eyes are not the judge much less the jury. my choices now are carry around some hollow "revenge" factor that makes me keep after her or the next "liberal" until i get emotionally satisfied or let it go and find someplace i can have a positive impact on things.

all this back and forth bullshit needs to stop. yes people are going to "get away" with things but hey - they're going to do that anyway. i simply don't understand what they can accomplish this time around they couldn't any other of the far too numerous times of the past.
The issue is that politically, she and others have had an affect on people. A lot of people have done no wrong and are lambasted by the likes of her also. We spend all our time condemning people for their personalities. She gets a free ride on that. Most Progs do. Unless they sacrifice one or two of them.

It's so weird the way the Trump sycophants are obsessed with Hillary's emails but didn't give two shits and a handshake when Bush "lost" 22 million of them.
in the grand scheme of things i 100% agree. if they had their own communication system setup and were working to get around laws or policy (that may or may not have existed in that time for e-mail communications) then yes, go back and include him in any punishments that need to be doled out.

no elected official should EVER be allowed to communicate off official channels at this point. people who they hire/staff? dunno policy. but i would agree they need an official one they must use a gov one at least for that.

i am for closing the hole 100% and those who abused it - well thats likely forever to be a mystery but we can bitch about it or fix it. i'd rather FIX IT and move on.
You should probably start your little investigations with Trump.

just shows there are different standard for different people when it comes to obeying the laws

You saw the marked difference when Hillary and Trump ran against each other in 2016. you can see that Hillary is unhealthy. She has severe medical issues and not a word. by the media/entertainers.

Don't see the problem...She can just say that she doesn't remember and "what difference does it make?", and everyone -including republicans- will give her a pass.
like i've always said - she's guilty as sin in my eyes. but my eyes are not the judge much less the jury. my choices now are carry around some hollow "revenge" factor that makes me keep after her or the next "liberal" until i get emotionally satisfied or let it go and find someplace i can have a positive impact on things.

all this back and forth bullshit needs to stop. yes people are going to "get away" with things but hey - they're going to do that anyway. i simply don't understand what they can accomplish this time around they couldn't any other of the far too numerous times of the past.
The issue is that politically, she and others have had an affect on people. A lot of people have done no wrong and are lambasted by the likes of her also. We spend all our time condemning people for their personalities. She gets a free ride on that. Most Progs do. Unless they sacrifice one or two of them.
i agree. but at what cost? does it sound like those on the left if you "take her down" are going to back down on who they come after on the right?

whatever divide that has been created was long ago and has gotten deep. more people today want their side to be right than the country to come together.

bad things happen in these times. bad bad things.

ya see - i am not playing this tit for tat game you and unfortunately far too many people like to do. i've already said STOP - ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL (is she elected, btw? you seem to ignore what i post and just instigate some shit to keep bullshit floating) NEEDS TO BE 100% MONITORED.

bush.
clinton.
obama.
trump.

i don't care and i don't want one set of laws or "INTERPRETATIONS" of laws for one side that the other side does not also clearly have at their disposal.

these bullshit shadow games need to end.

here we go again. but funny how her reasons keep changing. that didn't work, let me try this one...that didn't work, how about this???
What is there left to question her over that hasnt already been addressed?

here we go again. but funny how her reasons keep changing. that didn't work, let me try this one...that didn't work, how about this???
keep up. i didn't say i supported this.

doesn't mean i think she's innocent either.

fun times, huh?

What's the over/under on "I don't recall" from that shit beast....

If it's 1500, I'll take the over for $5000.....
Well, legit they’re going to be asking her questions about events that occurred over a decade ago, so yeah. No one is going to remember everything.
11 straight hours of live testimony, with Trey Gowdy as inquisitor!
Gowdy is deep state. Didn't you know that?
lol
Gowdy is deep state. Didn't you know that?
lol
For sure. The tell is the haircut.

depends.

now if you delete your mail on your machine, you delete your mail on your machine. depending on settings of the server, it's likely there's still a copy of it on the server.

now, when you have a "private address" - you have access to your account. that's it. you can delete that shit all you want and it is likely still on the server OR a backup of the server that is normally done daily. weekly AT A MINIMUM for hosted services. so while you delete your mail on your machine, you can still get it from the server or whoever you sent it to.

when you have a private server, you can delete the server and nuke the backups and your mail simply never existed. unless you can find whoever it was sent to.
Yeah but I sent the deleted email to someone. They have a copy.

fun times, huh?

fun times, huh?

Keep up? LOL
It's your first post of the thread.

I said nothing regarding your support. I asked you a question.

Forum List

Back