Hillary Issues Statement: "I'll Visit Louisiana Flood Site When Campaign Won't 'Disrupt' Response"

Condescending bitch. In other words, she wants to make it look like Trump interrupted the relief effort, despite Obama headed there tomorrow.

Clinton: I'll visit Louisiana flood site when campaign won't 'disrupt' response - CNNPolitics.com

Well, maybe the Governor does not want her, Trump and President Obama at the same time because it would have disrupted the response team because of the mere fact resources would have been shifted to them, but hey at least Donald was there and that is all that counts...

• Banned
Condescending bitch. In other words, she wants to make it look like Trump interrupted the relief effort, despite Obama headed there tomorrow.

Clinton: I'll visit Louisiana flood site when campaign won't 'disrupt' response - CNNPolitics.com

Well, maybe the Governor does not want her, Trump and President Obama at the same time because it would have disrupted the response team because of the mere fact resources would have been shifted to them, but hey at least Donald was there and that is all that counts...
That's a lame excuse because their was never any intention for them to visit at the same time.

That's a lame excuse because their was never any intention for them to visit at the same time.

Don't doubt that a bit. Kinda like you'd be bitching about whatever she did anyway.

Helly Clinton had more important things to do:

1) Stay in posh/ rich Martha's Vineyard
2) Take a 20 min private jet shitting out her carbon footprint all over liberal Massachusetts
3) Empty her colostomy bag
4) Send a few pay to play emails to terror organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood, Saudi Crown Prince
5) Attend a star studded Fundraiser with creepy hollyweirdos where Cher exclaimed, "Oh it was so much fun!"

Meanwhile 60,000 homeless Louisianans are trying to pick up their lives which have been thoroughly devastated.

20160820_flood2.jpg

081316-national-Louisiana-flood.jpg

CqcW9-6VUAAC0DF.jpg:large

Cher with the neighbor Baglady.. Check out that ugly fucking pantsuit and weirdass funky jacket the baglady is wearing. My God..

Cher with the neighbor Baglady.. Check out that ugly fucking pantsuit and weirdass funky jacket the baglady is wearing. My God..

WTF?! What the hell is Helly Rotten wearing??! Can you imagine her meeting the Queen of England?! What a fucking embarrassment this OLD HAG is..Please God, don't let this CRYPT KEEPER win.. we'll be the fucking laughing stock of the world.

And would you believe FEMA only ToDay has opened 3 disaster centers! How many days has it been?!
Can you even imagine, the added grief Bush would have gotten over that??
Last thing those people need is for the circus to come to town.

Funny, I'll bet you weren't say that over Bush and Katrina.. you fucking liberals are hack hypocrites.

She should not be allowed to pick out her clothes, that's for damned sure.

No doubt.. That literally is the ugliest fucking suit/ or whatever you want to call it- 2 piece fucked up Onsie- I've ever seen.
cant wait to see the curtains. in the white house, For everything holy and good, I am NOT referring to her crusty curtains.

Forum List

Back