Biden announced another $7.7 billion in student-debt cancellation for 160,500 borrowers.

Leftwingers are the ones running around not paying their fair share of taxes, making them the Wealth Takers and Fakers;
while the honest working Americans, the Wealth Creators are the ones "who will pay for this?"

Stop making an parasitic idiot of yourself MarcATL.
That's factually incorrect Captain Save'a'Hoe, the takers are all the deep southern rightwing states stricken w/poverty due to their abysmal policies that take from the Federal government more than they give back.

The liberal and left-leaning states are the more prosperous ones.

Take California for example, they're so prosperous they have a GDP bigger than many successful countries.

GTFOH w/your stupid rightwing nonsense....!
526blog_kick.jpg

You are trying to force others to pay for this loan forgiveness, even if they disagree with it.

Why don't libs volunteer to pony up to settle the debts of these deadbeats, if they think they deserve "forgiveness"?
That's not how taxes work idiot.

You don't like it, find some rightwing country that thinks like you do.

I hear Somalia does, go there. Or even better, Russia.

That's not how taxes work idiot.

You don't like it, find some rightwing country that thinks like you do.

I hear Somalia does, go there. Or even better, Russia.

I'm not saying you should use your "taxes" at all.

Instead, you should just cut a check to the lenders on behalf of the deadbeats out of your personal funds.

Didn't the Supreme Court already rule in this case and state that Sleepy Joe didn't have the authority to do this?

Sounds like Biden and his lib colleagues are engaged in a form of Insurrection here.
Biden had to bypass the Constitution to pay off the genocidal Hamas supporters at these colleges

Of course it's relevant, you can't expect to make something that's an issue for you, an issue for me. That's not how it works.

Wise up!
its an issue for everyone marc....because we are fucking paying for their debt that they signed the contract on ...not me or you....so why should the tax payer pay for their fuck up?...why dont elder retired Americans who have been getting hit hard since all these incompetent assholes have taken over get part of their mortgage or other debts decreased?...they at least have paid taxes for a hell of a lot of years....how about those with medical debt?....many of them have paid taxes too.....yea marc ...Wise up!......

spending bills can only start in the House
Biden is breaking down the separation of powers
he is undermining our constitutional government

Forum List

Back