Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

Hmmm, your prediction seems to have been....well, poor comes to mind.

Are you always this catastrophically wrong?*

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

Are you trying to convince us or yourself. If the hildabitch thought she was cruising would she be at a rally at 1 am on election day? I don't think so.

You'll be convinced on Tuesday fuckstain
Okay buttplug, run her again. It worked out so well for ya the last time!

Holy cow, I can't believe this thread died at 1:14 am on election night 2016, without any crow being served given the OP!!!

You like Clinton huh? Take a guess what that says about you. Can I fill in the blanks?

Hmmm, your prediction seems to have been....well, poor comes to mind. Are you always this catastrophically wrong?
Who knew 3 years after the election our bitter, bitter leftards would be not only still be out of their minds (like C-corn) but arguably even more so every stinkin' day. Some (like C-corn) seem permanently deranged. Very sad.

Hmmm, your prediction seems to have been....well, poor comes to mind. Are you always this catastrophically wrong?
Who knew 3 years after the election our bitter, bitter leftards would be not only still be out of their minds (like C-corn) but arguably even more so every stinkin' day. Some (like C-corn) seem permanently deranged. Very sad.
You confuse hate for being deranged We hate the pos in the WH ,the one you morons support Hope you get 4 more years of him to really feel the pain

The Republicans are strongly focused on winning the 2020 election.
The Democrats are strongly focused on winning the 2016 election.

You confuse hate for being deranged We hate the pos in the WH ,the one you morons support Hope you get 4 more years of him to really feel the pain

We don't confuse you with someone who is smart.

And we don't confuse any of you moron trump supporters for anyone with a triple digit IQ

And we don't confuse any of you moron trump supporters for anyone with a triple digit IQ

When you resort to third grade insults it is pretty obvious you're no genius.

Ever actually TOOK an IQ test? I did. I scored 120. Not great, but it said it was in the top 5%. Good enough for an old coonass from Louisiana . How about you take an IQ test and screen shot the results for us?

Ever actually TOOK an IQ test? I did. I scored 120. Not great, but it said it was in the top 5%. Good enough for an old coonass from Louisiana . How about you take an IQ test and screen shot the results for us?
Yeah you scored 120 like the ah in the WH who's afraid to show his grades

I did. Prove I didn't.

If I would lie about an IQ test I would make it higher than 120. Why don't you take one?

When you resort to third grade insults it is pretty obvious you're no genius.
Maybe not but smart enough to know that a moron like trump isn't fit to lead this country You aren't

I did. Prove I didn't.

If I would lie about an IQ test I would make it higher than 120. Why don't you take one?
Took one many years ago Forgot the number but it was fine Had a college professor once say ,it's not your IQ it's your I will ,,,,So you republicans still have a chance

I did. Prove I didn't.

Took one many years ago Forgot the number but it was fine Had a college professor once say ,it's not your IQ it's your I will ,,,,So you republicans still have a chance

Yea right. Took an IQ test and can't recall the number. TOO FUNNY.

Forgot the number. I guess that's a sign of a fairly low IQ. I took mine 18 years ago and still can recall the exact computer I was on, the weather at the time, the location, the time and day and the day of the week.

IQ numbers aren't rated in "fine" increments LOL Like you did fine, you didn't do fine, etc LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back