The outcome was never in doubt.

Sure wasn't

she got more votes than your blob.

consider your self triggered as you try to rationalize it

Who's triggered ?????

someone commenting repeatedly on 3 year old threads

That's being triggered ????

How funny.

I just thought the comment about the sore loser GOP was great given all we've seen the last three years.

I hope you washed your feet before they made it to your mouth.

Wow, that rally in Philly was awesome! Estimated crowd of 50,000 plus. Hillary looks great - and energetic. Her Raleigh, NC rally is beginning. Lady Gaga is on stage.
Notice that Trump doesn't need a single celeb to generate an audience? Maybe Hillary should stay home and let lady Gaga run.

Madame Resident...

That's right.:04:

Madame Resident.....in the Oval Office ....the padded Oval Office! :auiqs.jpg:

13ySwyY.jpg

Am I repeating a post calling republicans up to their eyeballs in shit when they gave the election to Trump because of their bs about Hillary's E mails of which she was PROVEN innocent?

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

Are you trying to convince us or yourself. If the hildabitch thought she was cruising would she be at a rally at 1 am on election day? I don't think so.

You'll be convinced on Tuesday fuckstain

Uhm,.....lol

Yes, I thought it was fun to go back...again.

Right candycorn

Bbbbut she got more votes!!!! Ok Iol wait for it

It did show up....but we are the ones who are triggered.

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Am I repeating a post calling republicans up to their eyeballs in shit when they gave the election to Trump because of their bs about Hillary's E mails of which she was PROVEN innocent?

Who knows what you are blithering.

Seems the OP thought it was a done deal less than a day prior.

No BS about e-mails there.

And we can't help that James Comey fucked her. Not that we can't thank him.

The outcome was never in doubt.

Sure wasn't
like the bs lock her up wasn't caused by the moron in our WH now? The Email bs she has been declared INNOCENT
of And you morons bought it Suckers

Uh, it was not us who let it out.

She's not been proven innocent of anything.

In fact, at the very least she exercises etremely poor judgement. A more justice minded group would have her up on formal charges.

1. After they bully witnesses
2. Hold closed door hearings
3. Shut out the other side.

Oh wait....

You are a sucker who ate trumps bullshit hook line and sinker Hillary was judged innocent in repub e mail bs

You are a sucker who ate trumps bullshit hook line and sinker Hillary was judged innocent in repub e mail bs

Keep flapping your electronic gums.

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Got Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavenaugh. When RBG finally completes her passing...I'll get that one too.

I got just what I voted for.

Suck on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back