Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't
I remember once we took some corn silage from the farm and put it i the back of the school bus on a hot september day.
Wow bye the end of the day that bus was unbearable stinkie.
Hilarious.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow, that rally in Philly was awesome! Estimated crowd of 50,000 plus. Hillary looks great - and energetic. Her Raleigh, NC rally is beginning. Lady Gaga is on stage.

OP
candycorn

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
More of a coronation than a contest

ptbw forever

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, that rally in Philly was awesome! Estimated crowd of 50,000 plus. Hillary looks great - and energetic. Her Raleigh, NC rally is beginning. Lady Gaga is on stage.
Not even close to 50,000, even with free concerts.

You morons are just jealous of Trump's near spontaneous crowds.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are all 50,000 getting paid $1500 each like they were to disrupt Trump rallies?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are you trying to convince us or yourself. If the hildabitch thought she was cruising would she be at a rally at 1 am on election day? I don't think so.

BoSoxGal

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dixville Notch, NH votes Clinton over Trump, 4-2. One vote for Johnson, one write-in vote for Romney.

OP
candycorn

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Are you trying to convince us or yourself. If the hildabitch thought she was cruising would she be at a rally at 1 am on election day? I don't think so.
You'll be convinced on Tuesday fuckstain

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe Wed, I plan on going to the movies tomorrow, I've reached my yearly limit on talking heads and elections. I've done my part, so there's no reason to expose myself to another prognosticator.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uhm,.....lol
Yes, I thought it was fun to go back...again.

Right candycorn

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Uhm,.....lol
Yes, I thought it was fun to go back...again.

Right candycorn
Bbbbut she got more votes!!!! Ok Iol wait for it

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Abject Stupidity perfectly united with Gross Obscenity. Well done.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The hubris of the left on display here.

And look at the question about stink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List