Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What "pain" would that be? What hardships have you faced due to Trump's policies?

You guys are willing to vote someone in or out of office, not based on policy or performance, but rather a dislike of their personality. Your ilk needs to stop watching so much E! tv, grow up and get in touch with reality.
The pain our Edwards are suffering is a direct result of Americans winning. What is good for us is very bad for them. Poor Edward hasn't eaten, slept, or pinched a loaf in 3 full years. It's very sad. :D
What a great win in Va and Ky and you really killed in Miss And btw how did the house elections go in 2017??

The capitol of the Confederacy is now a liberal stronghold….

As it was in the Confederacy.

democrats started the first and second civil wars. :lol:

Do you even grasp how fucked you are? You don't, do you? :lmao:

A lot of people wondered why the democrats were so desperate to keep the identity of Eric Ciaramella secret. Now we know, don't we.. :rofl:

If Republicans had done this, they would all be going to jail. democrats are above the law, BUT this ends your absurd impeachment and will cost you the house.
Guess you don't read much Notice the last 2 elections ?? America is fed up with trump and his supporters BS is how I read it

Keep trying.

Trump will win.

The senate stays GOP.

Somehow....a bunch of you looney assholes will find it in your tiny brains to vote for Maxine Waters and AOS.

Who knows what you are blithering.

Seems the OP thought it was a done deal less than a day prior.

No BS about e-mails there.

And we can't help that James Comey fucked her. Not that we can't thank him.
You are a sucker who ate trumps bullshit hook line and sinker Hillary was judged innocent in repub e mail bs

Keep flapping your electronic gums.

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Got Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavenaugh. When RBG finally completes her passing...I'll get that one too.

I got just what I voted for.

Suck on it.
Glad you got what you voted for One day soon it'll bite you in the ass

The next Democrat president is not even born yet

And considering their preference for abortion, may never be born.

Full marks !!!!!

That was masterful !!!!!

You are a sucker who ate trumps bullshit hook line and sinker Hillary was judged innocent in repub e mail bs

Keep flapping your electronic gums.

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Got Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavenaugh. When RBG finally completes her passing...I'll get that one too.

I got just what I voted for.

Suck on it.
Glad you got what you voted for One day soon it'll bite you in the ass

The next Democrat president is not even born yet

And considering their preference for abortion, may never be born.
How many governorships have flipped recently in favor of Dems I count 10 And with the last 2 elections it's plain to see repubs can't read the writing on the wall

Look at what we started with. We own the statehouses (Some of which we should not own...and you turdballs finally figured it out).

You will win back some other seats in the not-to-distant future.

But you'll lose some too.

You really think AL will hang onto a democratic senator ?

Please explain to me what you have.
Low GOP approval ratings, glaring hypothetical matchup polls and a scandal that just won’t quit lol. I mean you can call it all a witch hunt all you want, but at least I can live in the now lol

So you admit it's a witch hunt. Thank you. Meanwhile, the rallies with the amazingly high attendances should look frighteningly familiar. Remember when you dismissed them then? I sure do
Yes it’s a shame the popular vote is made irrelevant.
So the nut jobs in Cal. and NY can tell the rest of the country how to live?
So the opinions of 10s of millions of people don’t matter because they live in two states?

They only matter insofar as the state is concerned.

You win a state 100-0 or 50.1 to 49.9. That's the way it works.

It's a republic you dipshit.

Am I repeating a post calling republicans up to their eyeballs in shit when they gave the election to Trump because of their bs about Hillary's E mails of which she was PROVEN innocent?

Wow...talk about bullshit! Hillary wasn't found innocent...she was deemed too stupid to understand she was breaking the law...which is in and of itself farce of the highest order! How can you be "the most qualified candidate for President ever!" and be ignorant at the same time?
And look at the dummy you gave us in her place ?The man is a liar a bully an idiot Hillary would have been far better and we wouldn't have lost most of our allies

Lost them over what ?

Trump spit in their punchbowl ?

Fuck them.

They are all cowards and we have bailed them out for the last time.

Why don't you move there.

Am I repeating a post calling republicans up to their eyeballs in shit when they gave the election to Trump because of their bs about Hillary's E mails of which she was PROVEN innocent?

Who knows what you are blithering.

Seems the OP thought it was a done deal less than a day prior.

No BS about e-mails there.

And we can't help that James Comey fucked her. Not that we can't thank him.

Please don't drink and post.

You look stupid enough as it is.

Lol digging up threads like this really shows the desperation of Trump supporters on here. You people are pitiful.

Oh…it’s okay. All smack aside, there has never been a more angry group of people than Trump supporters on message boards.

If it keeps them from shooting up another Wal Mart and refraining from their ultra violent tendencies…its a win for me.

The mod getting in on the trolling was a bit remarkable…but its all good.

LOL, you're one of the worst "trolls" on the board.

No where near it.

But I do enjoy a good trolling (taking or giving) so I don’t mind my old threads being brought up.

Well, this wasn't about you.

It was about all the bullshit prognostications that have come since.

Who could blame you for this thread. Hell, I woke that morning pretty much thinking it was all over. Was I wrong (as was about 80% of the country).

But why does the left continue with this kind of thing when it bit them in the ass before.

More of a coronation than a contest

But but...Lady Gaga was on stage.....

178AEE9D-5888-4850-973D-7058AE95C2E2.jpeg

Lol digging up threads like this really shows the desperation of Trump supporters on here. You people are pitiful.

Oh…it’s okay. All smack aside, there has never been a more angry group of people than Trump supporters on message boards.

If it keeps them from shooting up another Wal Mart and refraining from their ultra violent tendencies…its a win for me.

The mod getting in on the trolling was a bit remarkable…but its all good.

LOL, you're one of the worst "trolls" on the board.

No where near it.

But I do enjoy a good trolling (taking or giving) so I don’t mind my old threads being brought up.

Well, this wasn't about you.

It was about all the bullshit prognostications that have come since.

Who could blame you for this thread. Hell, I woke that morning pretty much thinking it was all over. Was I wrong (as was about 80% of the country).

But why does the left continue with this kind of thing when it bit them in the ass before.

ok?

Wow...talk about bullshit! Hillary wasn't found innocent...she was deemed too stupid to understand she was breaking the law...which is in and of itself farce of the highest order! How can you be "the most qualified candidate for President ever!" and be ignorant at the same time?
And look at the dummy you gave us in her place ?The man is a liar a bully an idiot Hillary would have been far better and we wouldn't have lost most of our allies

What ally have we lost? You've been fooled into thinking the rest of the world respected Barack Obama and that's a crock. They thought he was pushover...someone they could take advantage of. As for what they thought of Hillary? They thought she could be BOUGHT which is why they donated millions to her foundation! Is that what you REALLY think the country needed, Eddie? Someone who was for sale?

Wow, that rally in Philly was awesome! Estimated crowd of 50,000 plus. Hillary looks great - and energetic. Her Raleigh, NC rally is beginning. Lady Gaga is on stage.

Lady Gaga was on stage.....how could this happen?

Fuk em all, majority dems too fukin ugly to be seen. Where do you dems get such uguly fukers anyway? Maxine, piglosi, hildebeast,,,, need I go on?

The outcome was never
in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

Are you trying to convince us or yourself. If the hildabitch thought she was cruising would she be at a rally at 1 am on election day? I don't think so.

You'll be convinced on Tuesday fuckstain

I can’t believe Candycorn has the audacity to post anymore after this dumpster fire.

The outcome was never
in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

Are you trying to convince us or yourself. If the hildabitch thought she was cruising would she be at a rally at 1 am on election day? I don't think so.

You'll be convinced on Tuesday fuckstain

I can’t believe Candycorn has the audacity to post anymore after this dumpster fire.

No shit. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back