Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that CROW taste suckers?!? Hilarious to see these sure-as-shit threads blow up 3 years later like a hidden IED intended for the construction crew. The giddiness from Lakhota was particularly tasty......:badgrin:

BTW: This is a thread from three years ago.

One of many election day claims made by the asswipes on the left....who lost.

Lost the easiest election ever....major fuck up.

But (to their credit) they don't let their past failures get in the way of making more stupid predictions.

How's that CROW taste suckers?!? Hilarious to see these sure-as-shit threads blow up 3 years later like a hidden IED intended for the construction crew. The giddiness from Lakhota was particularly tasty......:badgrin:

Lakhota thought it was a done deal.

I loved it on election night.

All I could think of was my left wing associates who could do nothing but whine and bitch for weeks.

Anna Kasparian of The Young Turks was call all women who voted for Trump "Fucking Stupid".

She's a prime example of a left with her head up her ass.

5c6c2f253bda1.jpeg

All I could think of was my left wing associates who could do nothing but whine and bitch for weeks.

Anna Kasparian of The Young Turks was call all women who voted for Trump "Fucking Stupid".

Election night 2016...

The left at around 10 PM: "What da fuq?"

Roflmao...priceless..just priceless

Election night 2016...

The left at around 10 PM: "What da fuq?"

Roflmao...priceless..just priceless

You'll love this...

New meeting place

Andy would like to be there so he could get as much ass-fucking in as he possibly could stand.
Bet trump would love it After all Trumps been doing that to people all his life
You would think that you learned a lesson. You are what you accuse others of. Many of your agendas will collapse if the economy does the same.That is reality. The election of Trump was a respite. A break in the craziness. But the MSM/entertainers Prog 1% is never stopping. They are just protecting themselves. And they get their agenda adherents to go after their own peasant level citizens. Show your frustration and get them. They have done nothing but force some things that will never be accepted and over do others that have been. All of this while being complicit in the population as a whole of removing unalienable rights.

The outcome was never in doubt.

Sure wasn't

she got more votes than your blob.

consider your self triggered as you try to rationalize it

Trump got more votes than her in more places around the country. Hillary Got more votes in total because of a couple large population centers,but we are a Representative democracy, so therefore Trump's election was more representative of the will of the nation, as a whole. Your candidate Hillary, had the hubris and arrogance to taunt Trump before the voting by asking him if he would be willing to accept defeat when she won but she does not posses the class to do the same.
Well you know what? Karma just came up and slapped her in the back of the head in 2016 , and Karma will do it again. And Karma is not a Russian asset BTW.

TDS folks still think Crooked Hillary kind of won! :p Shows how much they know about the US Constitution! :p

The fact is PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LANDSLIDE victory would have been even greater without third party candidates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back