Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't
I remember once we took some corn silage from the farm and put it i the back of the school bus on a hot september day.
Wow bye the end of the day that bus was unbearable stinkie.
Hilarious.

Wow, that rally in Philly was awesome! Estimated crowd of 50,000 plus. Hillary looks great - and energetic. Her Raleigh, NC rally is beginning. Lady Gaga is on stage.

Are you trying to convince us or yourself. If the hildabitch thought she was cruising would she be at a rally at 1 am on election day? I don't think so.

You'll be convinced on Tuesday fuckstain

Eh, still dreaming for more of this, how patriotic... :salute:

tumblr_o3qdfg9Ctv1slqt1mo1_1280.jpg

Are you trying to convince us or yourself. If the hildabitch thought she was cruising would she be at a rally at 1 am on election day? I don't think so.

Maybe Wed, I plan on going to the movies tomorrow, I've reached my yearly limit on talking heads and elections. I've done my part, so there's no reason to expose myself to another prognosticator.

Uhm,.....lol

Yes, I thought it was fun to go back...again.

Right candycorn

Uhm,.....lol

Yes, I thought it was fun to go back...again.

Right candycorn

Bbbbut she got more votes!!!! Ok Iol wait for it

Abject Stupidity perfectly united with Gross Obscenity. Well done.

The hubris of the left on display here.

And look at the question about stink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back