Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'

Hillary's ass is so fat that she got arrested for carrying ten pounds of crack!

Twinkie dust.

upload_2017-7-18_18-38-56.png

Hey Mods..move this thread to the humor section. It really is funny reading the posts from those suffering from Hillary Derangement Syndrome as they go into meltdown mode over one simple, boring, inconsequential statement she made.

Hillary is just being honest with us that like many politicians of the worst kind, politics literally represents her entire life. Hillary can't retire as long as there is a breath left in her body because there would be nothing else for her to do.

I can summarize the entire argument:

"HILLARY IS CORRUPT AND ABLE TO EARN MONEY FROM FLEECING TAXPAYERS THROUGH HER GOVERNMENT CONNECTIONS"

"I will never be out of the game of politics," Clinton said, adding, "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."

Clinton cited insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6, "disinformation" on Facebook and more.

"I really feel our democracy is at stake, and there’s many reasons for that," she said. "Some of them we saw on the screen with the insurrection, some of them because of the revelations about Facebook that creates a world of disinformation instead of, you know, one that we can agree on what the facts are."

"I really am worried about what’s happening at home and around the world," she said. "So, I’m never going to get out of, you know, being involved, worried and hopefully, trying to help in some way."

I was gonna say, thank goodness nobody lives forever, but then I remembered Henry Kissinger is still hanging on.

Forum List

Back