Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'

Hillary has a long history of corruption.
There a several books about it.
The 8 years that she was the first lady she had a new scandal every week.
When she was SOS she was influence peddling and laundering her bribe money and evading taxes through her fake charity.
But the most amazing thing is that there are people who like her and trust her.
The Democrat Cult is a threat to our "democracy"

Last edited:
She was more competent that either of the past two losers. But a horrible politician, and corrupt as hell
What exactly is hitlary "competent" at? Corruption? Taking money from foreign interests? Lying? Being a miserable sociopath hag? Name ONE GOOD THING she has EVER done for anyone.

Just one.

Name ONE piece of legislation she even Co-Sponsored that did any good for anyone, let alone a bill the hag had her staff write for her.

I wish she was a "horrible politician", nothing could be further from the truth. She is the epitome of a "politician". She is a loathsome human being and a shitty candidate.

What would she have done different than that incompetent stuttering meat puppet faggot? Spent more money on failed democrook programs?

For all of Trump's failings to reduce spending, reduce corruption, drain the swamp and avoid the manufactured hysterical media bullshit over Covid. He NEVER WAS A POLITICIAN, and as far as I'm concerned that was one of the reasons he did have what successes he had with the economy, foreign policy, fighting the apparatchik enemy media, and getting some border security infrastructure accomplished.

There is NOTHING redeeming about hitlary. She isn't hard core gun control advocate because she doesn't want to stuff box cars on a one way trip to crematoriums with dissenting Americans. No unlike her greatest donor and sponsor George Soros did as a teen ager in Hungary.

"well, lets see - "TOTAL BITCH" isn't on mine.
"She is the anti-Christ's supervisor"
Yeah, ol' Hillary certainly sparks up the misogyny in some seemingly insecure men. They apparently fear strong women.
Incels?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"None of the Capital protesters have been charged with insurrection because there was no insurrection."
Personally, I'm OK with that.
As I have read, 'insurrection' offers this bit of opprobrium:
"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection ......shall be fined or imprisoned not more than ten years..."

OK, 10yrs in the slammer.
But it is hard to prove ...not that it didn't happen, it's just that rules of evidence offers prosecutorial challenges.
So, take an easier path. No?
For instance, let's get some of 'em for assaulting uniformed Capitol police with poles and clubs....or hell, just inflicting injury by any method.

What about skinning-the-cat that way?

Well, here is what those cats get:
"Whoever....... uses a deadly or dangerous weapon or inflicts bodily injury, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

So, poster 'Rdumb', I'm quite cool with 20yrs....vs.....10yrs....for those Dicks & Karens from January 6th.

You must be too?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name ONE GOOD THING she has EVER done for anyone.
List Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

Sure, let's got there.
Try google guys.
It is your friend.
Trust me. :thup:

Yeah, ol' Hillary certainly sparks up the misogyny in some seemingly insecure men. They apparently fear strong women.
Incels?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I'm OK with that.
As I have read, 'insurrection' offers this bit of opprobrium:
"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection ......shall be fined or imprisoned not more than ten years..."

OK, 10yrs in the slammer.

But it is hard to prove ...not that it didn't happen, it's just that rules of evidence offers prosecutorial challenges.
So, take an easier path. No?
For instance, let's get some of 'em for assaulting uniformed Capitol police with poles and clubs....or hell, just inflicting injury by any method.

What about skinning-the-cat that way?

Well, here is what those cats get:
"Whoever....... uses a deadly or dangerous weapon or inflicts bodily injury, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

So, poster 'Rdumb', I'm quite cool with 20yrs....vs.....10yrs....for those Dicks & Karens from January 6th.

You must be too?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure, let's got there.
Try google guys.

It is your friend.
Trust me. :thup:

The hag talked the senate into spending money as the first lady, which she had no business doing. FLOTUS is not a lobbyist office.

Then in 8 years in the senate she was involved in all of 4 pieces of spending legislation? OH GOD!!!! How could such a superwoman accomplish so much????

Gimmie a fuckin break.

Nothing she "did" wouldn't have happened anyway if she died of a meth overdose in a Chicago ghetto in 1980.

I can summarize the entire argument:

"HILLARY IS CORRUPT AND ABLE TO EARN MONEY FROM FLEECING TAXPAYERS THROUGH HER GOVERNMENT CONNECTIONS"

"I will never be out of the game of politics," Clinton said, adding, "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."

Clinton cited insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6, "disinformation" on Facebook and more.

"I really feel our democracy is at stake, and there’s many reasons for that," she said. "Some of them we saw on the screen with the insurrection, some of them because of the revelations about Facebook that creates a world of disinformation instead of, you know, one that we can agree on what the facts are."

"I really am worried about what’s happening at home and around the world," she said. "So, I’m never going to get out of, you know, being involved, worried and hopefully, trying to help in some way."

HDS....:heehee:

You're damn right I have HDS... I will die with it... I can't stand the woman, never have since she lied on 60 minutes about baking cookies...

1639085376072.png

Hillary's recent political theater stunt in which she wept about her loss YEARS AGO was pathetic and painted her as a nut job who's stuck in 2016, unable to let it ho and move on. The fat, demented, narcisistic, traitor has no more influence to pedal, no more favors to sell...

She seriously needs to just STFU & GO AWAY...

Only a true Messiah would expect to live forever.

But given her delusion it would be reasonable to expect she meet the same fate as the last Messiah.

But since she, as a Democrat, has no understanding of what Christmas is about........

Anybody got good prices on a couple of 8x8's and a few bridge spikes?

Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'

This is a good title -- she SHOULD give it a rest, because (well, age too) she's really bad at this game.

She was never more than the wife of a very good politician -- I never voted for him, but he was a brilliant pol. But Hillary was not. She made newbie mistakes even very late, like calling half the population of the United States "deplorables." A name we are still proud to give ourselves. Obama did that, too, with his "clinging to guns and religion" put-down comment. But he was a lot younger. And both of them were in a small group of high-rolling supporters, when they felt safe (they never are safe and they NEED to figure that out quickly).

Forum List

Back