Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'

Hey Mods..move this thread to the humor section. It really is funny reading the posts from those suffering from Hillary Derangement Syndrome as they go into meltdown mode over one simple, boring, inconsequential statement she made.

Last edited:
Hitlary said Monday it "will never be out of the game of politics," saying that while it doesn’t have plans to run for "anything," it will be "involved."

During an interview with
ABS Snews "Good Morning America" Monday, the criminally insane sociopathic Lefts Syndrome Retarded hag said it will remain in the political world, even without mounting a bid for public office.

"I will never be out of the game of politics,"
hitlary said, adding, "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said it feels "our democracy is at stake." While the rest of us know the only thing "at stake" is how much tyranny the collectivist Global elite can engage in.

Hitlary harped on the BULLSHIT "insurrection" at the Capitol on Jan. 6, "disinformation" on Facebook and more.

"I really feel our democracy is at stake, and there’s many reasons for that,"
it said. "Some of them we saw on the screen with the insurrection, some of them because of the revelations about Facebook that creates a world of disinformation instead of, you know, one that we can agree on what the facts are."

"I really am worried about what’s happening at home and around the world," she said. "So, I’m never going to get out of, you know, being involved
in treason, corrupting the federal government, taking bribes, destroying US sovereignty, doing the bidding of Soros or any other enemy of the country and hopefully, trying to fuck shit up in any sort of way."

Hitlary's bullshit comes a day before it's new book will be available to the public.

I can summarize the entire argument:

"HILLARY IS CORRUPT AND ABLE TO EARN MONEY FROM FLEECING TAXPAYERS THROUGH HER GOVERNMENT CONNECTIONS"

"I will never be out of the game of politics," Clinton said, adding, "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."
she will be out soon

she is old

death will free us of her at last..

ding dong the witch is dead..

Russian Collusion.

Is hands down the biggest practical joke ever perpetrated on a nation.
no, it is beyond a joke

it is scary how abysmally corrupt our system is... We are no longer the America we once were.. the one the Founders planned.. It has been highjacked by criminals who hate us, the everyday Americans

There are both R and D in the elite group I speak of, those who hate us... but it is mostly Dims

Well, FWIW, I like Hillary Clinton.
She would have been a good President of the United States. IMHO

Always have had a receptivity towards smart, strong, focused women. Probably came from a grandmother and mother who were each a 'force of nature'. I'm simpatico to strong women, even, as I so often see....they raise the misogyny-quotient in so many men...and the resentment level in weaker women.

I lived in Chicago for many years, not far from Park Ridge, where Clinton is from. In fact, one of my neighbors knew her as a neighborhood kid. 'She was always really bright'....per my old neighbor. Her father owned a Park Ridge commercial window-drapery business, if I recall correctly. Not rich people, but hardworking small business owners from the first stop on the Northwest line outta the Loop.

Got National Honors Society in High School. Went on to one of the 'Sisters' East Coast schools, I think Wellesley. First student to ever give a commencement speech at graduation and then hit the ball outta the park. Got national attention with an article about it in Life magazine. Then went on to get a law degree from Yale.

Out of curiosity, folks....how does here curriculum vitae compare to yours at this stage of your life?

no, it is beyond a joke

it is scary how abysmally corrupt our system is... We are no longer the America we once were.. the one the Founders planned.. It has been highjacked by criminals who hate us, the everyday Americans

There are both R and D in the elite group I speak of, those who hate us... but it is mostly Dims
We are close to living in the CCP or USSR where the Marxist-Communists complete owned the media, and just brainwashed their citizens 24-7 with Marxist Communist indoctrination.

Always have had a receptivity towards smart, strong, focused women. Probably came from a grandmother and mother who were each a 'force of nature'. I'm simpatico to strong women, even, as I so often see....they raise the misogyny-quotient in so many men...and the resentment level in weaker women.

I lived in Chicago for many years, not far from Park Ridge, where Clinton is from. In fact, one of my neighbors knew her as a neighborhood kid. 'She was always really bright'....per my old neighbor. Her father owned a Park Ridge commercial window-drapery business, if I recall correctly. Not rich people, but hardworking small business owners from the first stop on the Northwest line outta the Loop.

Got National Honors Society in High School. Went on to one of the 'Sisters' East Coast schools, I think Wellesley. First student to ever give a commencement speech at graduation and then hit the ball outta the park. Got national attention with an article about it in Life magazine. Then went on to get a law degree from Yale.

Out of curiosity, folks....how does here curriculum vitae compare to yours at this stage of your life?
List Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

Hey Mods..move this thread to the humor section. It really is funny reading the posts from those suffering from Hillary Derangement Syndrome as they go into meltdown mode over one simple, boring, inconsequential statement she made.
then make sure all the TDS threads are moved and we'll never see you again. right?

well, lets see - "TOTAL BITCH" isn't on mine.

I can summarize the entire argument:

"HILLARY IS CORRUPT AND ABLE TO EARN MONEY FROM FLEECING TAXPAYERS THROUGH HER GOVERNMENT CONNECTIONS"

"I will never be out of the game of politics," Clinton said, adding, "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."

Clinton cited insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6, "disinformation" on Facebook and more.

"I really feel our democracy is at stake, and there’s many reasons for that," she said. "Some of them we saw on the screen with the insurrection, some of them because of the revelations about Facebook that creates a world of disinformation instead of, you know, one that we can agree on what the facts are."

"I really am worried about what’s happening at home and around the world," she said. "So, I’m never going to get out of, you know, being involved, worried and hopefully, trying to help in some way."

She was more competent that either of the past two losers. But a horrible politician, and corrupt as hell

The former Rush Limbaugh put so much work into making Hillary the anti-Christ.

And it succeeded, for the most part.

Hillary is not the anti-Christ.
She is the anti-Christ's supervisor.

hillaryandsatansdytfgkhl.jpg

Did ABC News ask Hillary about the indictment of Sussman?
How about some questions about the Russian Collusion hoax?
The Democrat Cult's abuse of power and corruption is the only threat to our "democracy".
None of the Capital protesters have been charged with insurrection because there was no insurrection.

Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann indicted ...

HILLARY Clinton's campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann has been indicted for allegedly lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) during a Trump-Russia investigation. Special Counsel John Durham, who was appointed by President Donald Trump, and his prosecuting team charged Michael Sussmann on Thursday with making a false statement to the FBI five years ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back