Hillary Clinton questions 'legitimacy' of Trump's victory in 2016 election

Then: “He became the first person, Republican or Democrat, who refused to say that he would respect the results of this election. Now, that is a direct threat to our democracy,”

Now: "Clinton lamented how “we don’t have a method for contesting” the election in the United States and called for an independent commission to “get to the bottom of what happened.”

We don't need an independent commission. Trump got more electoral votes and won. End of story. Too bad, so sad. Time to accept it, Hilly.....

The difference being, she raises legitimate questions, while Trump was squawking about made up bullshit.

What legitimate questions would those be?

For one, did his campaign collude with Russia in an information campaign effort that actually changed the result of thelection? And welcome back from your 2 year coma! ;)

You've plenty of time to come up with evidence of collusion yet nothings come of it. Even dems are saying there's nothing there.

Dumb post on several levels. For one, it is now fact on record that Trump campaign officials attempted to collude with Russian officials. Second, new lies by people in the Trump circle regarding Russian contacts and Wikileaks contacts are still being revealed on a weekly basis. Third, the investigation is still ongoing. Fourth, anyone who claims to know what evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess (that's you, in this case) is either a liar or delusional.

Show your evidence or STFU.

The Stink of Russian intervention hangs over the Trump presidency

Fake President

The difference being, she raises legitimate questions, while Trump was squawking about made up bullshit.

For one, did his campaign collude with Russia in an information campaign effort that actually changed the result of thelection? And welcome back from your 2 year coma! ;)

You've plenty of time to come up with evidence of collusion yet nothings come of it. Even dems are saying there's nothing there.

Dumb post on several levels. For one, it is now fact on record that Trump campaign officials attempted to collude with Russian officials. Second, new lies by people in the Trump circle regarding Russian contacts and Wikileaks contacts are still being revealed on a weekly basis. Third, the investigation is still ongoing. Fourth, anyone who claims to know what evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess (that's you, in this case) is either a liar or delusional.

Evidence of what, exactly? Use your words, like a big boy. And, before you embarrass yourself, you might want to read my posts to see what claims i am actually making.

I've never seen an American with a more heroin-like addiction to power than Hillary, and with a more psychotic, violent, delirious, panic-attack reaction to being denied it. She doesn't have the self-awareness to realize that she's effectively made herself the biggest horse's ass in the history of the US government in the eyes of the public.
Interesting part about Hillary, none of her so called success was her own doing. If not for Bill she never would have been in the national spotlight. With that she would not have won the Senate. Without Obama she wouldn't have been SOS. So when she is out on her own, running for office, what does she do, fails. And just like a whinny loser she says it is everyone else fault. When in reality it is all her.

I've never seen an American with a more heroin-like addiction to power than Hillary, and with a more psychotic, violent, delirious, panic-attack reaction to being denied it. She doesn't have the self-awareness to realize that she's effectively made herself the biggest horse's ass in the history of the US government in the eyes of the public.
Interesting part about Hillary, none of her so called success was her own doing. If not for Bill she never would have been in the national spotlight. With that she would not have won the Senate. Without Obama she wouldn't have been SOS. So when she is out on her own, running for office, what does she do, fails. And just like a whinny loser she says it is everyone else fault. When in reality it is all her.

"
CLINTON: IT'S MY FAULT TRUMP IS PRESIDENT
BY HARRIET SINCLAIR ON 10/8/17 AT 10:56 AM

Hillary Clinton says it is her fault Trump is president

Evidence of what, exactly? Use your words, like a big boy. And, before you embarrass yourself, you might want to read my posts to see what claims i am actually making.
this sounds familiar from your last post i just replied to where you were quick to be a dick, but didn't bother to get the context of which i was referring to.

back to ignore. not worth the keyboard wear at this point.

this sounds familiar from your last post i just replied to where you were quick to be a dick, but didn't bother to get the context of which i was referring to.

yes, yes, protect that fragile ego... you only get one, after all...

"
CLINTON: IT'S MY FAULT TRUMP IS PRESIDENT
BY HARRIET SINCLAIR ON 10/8/17 AT 10:56 AM

Hillary Clinton says it is her fault Trump is president

Yet the video goes on to blame everyone and their dog......

You're a mouthy little twat that backs up nothing with facts.
You're on my short list as well.

Oh no, your short list! Whatever will I do!

By the way, I asked you a question: evidence of what?

I tell you what this is, this is an offensive out of fear the DOJ and FBI are going to come after her, and her allies have already started to abandon her and her husband. Uranium One among many other abuses of the American system and having the arrogance like that of a British Queen to tell the serfs in the kingdom "I can do whatever I want and you can't stop me!"

Let us see how many more try these tactics when the FBI and their informant get some press. The informant has now been revealed to be a man named William Cavill by the way, and he was a lobbyist for the Russian government!

Hillary Clinton questions 'legitimacy' of Trump's victory in 2016 election

One year after losing the presidential race, 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is still questioning the “legitimacy” of President Trump’s victory, accusing Republicans of voter suppression tactics in swing states and Russians of influencing votes through a “disinformation campaign.”

“I think that there are lots of questions about its legitimacy,” Clinton said of the election during a video interview posted online Friday by the liberal Mother Jones website.

Clinton lamented how “we don’t have a method for contesting” the election in the United States and called for an independent commission to “get to the bottom of what happened.”

She suggested that she believes the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, something Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team has been investigating but the president has flatly denied.

“As we learn more about it, we know that the web of connections between people on Trump’s team and Russian representatives just gets more and more dense,” Clinton said.

Clinton, who has been promoting her book on the campaign and has been headlining paid live events, said she believes the Russians’ “very successful disinformation campaign” contributed to her loss.

CLINTON CALLS URANIUM ONE STORY A ‘DISTRACTION,’ WARNS OF DICTATORSHIP

“I think it was one of the major contributors to the outcome,” she said. “Propaganda works. Advertising works. It’s a form of propaganda. So the Russians may have started out a little heavy-handed and clumsy about it, but they were clearly getting guided as to where to target a lot of their fraudulent claims and phony news.”

She also singled out Wisconsin, a state she lost, and accused Republicans there of voter suppression through things like voter ID laws, which require voters to show identification to vote.

Clinton said “the very clear policy of the Republican administration in Wisconsin to shrink the electorate and suppress votes certainly cost me votes, and very well could have cost me the election there.”

During the campaign, Clinton attacked Trump over whether he would accept the results of the election.

Is anyone surprised she'd use the dictator narrative to deflect her criminal activities?
I've been saying that since the begining, "they know they can get away with this stuff by holding that dictator excuse to turn around and displace blame".
In actuallity, she and Obama & the Dem party was the one acting like a dictator by using false charges to spy and try and arrest or remove from office all opposition opponents especially everytime they make the president or the Republican party look good. This includes their systematic attempts to remove Fox reporters and the station itself.

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

"Dumb post on several levels. For one, it is now fact on record that Trump campaign officials attempted to collude with Russian officials. Second, new lies by people in the Trump circle regarding Russian contacts and Wikileaks contacts are still being revealed on a weekly basis. Third, the investigation is still ongoing. Fourth, anyone who claims to know what evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess (that's you, in this case) is either a liar or delusional."

just not worth it. some people are only in here to troll and get shots in and he's certainly one of those with nothing but snark to offer.

and he sucks at that as well.

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

"Dumb post on several levels. For one, it is now fact on record that Trump campaign officials attempted to collude with Russian officials. Second, new lies by people in the Trump circle regarding Russian contacts and Wikileaks contacts are still being revealed on a weekly basis. Third, the investigation is still ongoing. Fourth, anyone who claims to know what evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess (that's you, in this case) is either a liar or delusional."

wait.... seriously? you want evidence of the most basic of facts regarding this topic? hah, no. Sit there and flail, you fool. If you don't know these basic facts, you shouldn't even be opening your mouth about any of this. I certainly don't expect you to take my word for any of it, and I certainly do not care whether or not you accept any of the basic facts as fact. Really, you embarrass yourself not to do so.

just not worth it. some people are only in here to troll and get shots in and he's certainly one of those with nothing but snark to offer.

You loudmouth, think-skinned babies are all exactly the same... you degenerate into quivering little blobs of impotent anger the moment anyone dares to treat you the way you treat others... like fish in a barrel, really...

Holy Shit you're slow!!!

wait.... seriously? you want evidence of the most basic of facts regarding this topic? hah, no. Sit there and flail, you fool. If you don't know these basic facts, you shouldn't even be opening your mouth about any of this. I certainly don't expect you to take my word for any of it, and I certainly do not care whether or not you accept any of the basic facts as fact. Really, you embarrass yourself not to do so.

Than post the evidence Skippy.

You loudmouth, think-skinned babies are all exactly the same... you degenerate into quivering little blobs of impotent anger the moment anyone dares to treat you the way you treat others... like fish in a barrel, really...

LOL.....Trump is the pres and hillary isnt. Let that soak in princess.

Forum List

Back